[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (6 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Overrated player and was always going to be a dud signing.
Most of their signings didn't improve them at all overall. The jury is still out on Bonucci but can we say that Kessie isn't an upgrade over Kucka, Kalinic and Bacca will probably have the same numbers at the end of the season and Calhanoglu is a fraud and on the same level as a (younger) Montolivio?

The only players that are of any value right now are Musacchio and Rodriguez. Andre Silva seems like a bright prospect but they don't have the time to evolve players considering they want CL as soon as possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i actually like what they did last summer. they clearly cant attract WC players with their current reputation and budget, but atleast now they bought bunch of youngsters instead of mediocre players like they usually do. thats the way to build your squad when youre in a position they were in + they can return all their money invested if they sell those in a couple of years, if things go wrong
If they don't bankrupt cause of the high interest rate for that over the 200 m.eur. they spent on players last summer.Actually that money are borrowed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Everyone bar tuz thinks he had a good game.

I don't really, but he was far better than people here think.
I also think he was good. He had a big impact on the second goal so combined with solid defensive performance it should result in a positive grade.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Most of the game Asamoah had Mario or Giorgio helping him defensively especially when Suso had the ball.Thats why milan player did shit otherwise Asamoah would have been fucked regulary during the game.Offensively he was shit except on second goal which Dybala and Higuain magic made it be an assist of what was normal pass.The guy was worse than mediocre and I dont get how those idiots gave him better score than Chiellini who had one mistake.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Most of their signings didn't improve them at all overall. The jury is still out on Bonucci but can we say that Kessie isn't an upgrade over Kucka, Kalinic and Bacca will probably have the same numbers at the end of the season and Calhanoglu is a fraud and on the same level as a (younger) Montolivio?

The only players that are of any value right now are Musacchio and Rodriguez. Andre Silva seems like a bright prospect but they don't have the time to evolve players considering they want CL as soon as possible.
They bought younger players so some people expected far too much straight away, but the jury is definitely out on a few. They should all get second seasons but I see some similarities with their strategy and that of Secco. All it needs now is Conte to come in after they finish 7th....

:scared:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Kalinic traversa. Mani, mani, mani, mani, mani!
Incredibile, traversa!
Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
Ho visto mani!!!
Attenzione, attenzione, attenzione..
Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
Attenzione

:lol2:
same fucker of il gol del Cesena. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dont understand Italian but he sounds like a frustrated Milan supporter
exactly that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was talking about YOU correcting MY ratings.
I wasn't correcting your ratings, I simply said Pjanic was a somewhat wasteful with his passing actually was guilty of some turn overs in possession. Asides from the build up for the first goal he wasn't his effectual self there for i felt your score for Pjanic was a little too generous

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Biglia supposed to be the blonde reincarnation of Pirlo? :lol:
Never mind biglia, England fans are still waiting on Wilshere to be the English Pirlo whilst deluded Welsh fans already think Joe Allen is that man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)