[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (5 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #241
    Excellent performance in the sense that we did not put a lot of effort but we did just enough to win keeping an eye on a very important game mid-week ahead. Refreshing to win with a clean sheet, to a team that has improved a lot and beat us the past two seasons at their home ground. The attacking play and the understanding that Higuain, Dybala, Pjanic and Cuadrado displayed was amazing. We should build on this. Monster goals from Higuain! The first was a punishment for everything Milan did and the second was just a mercy bullet.

Buffon N.R

Lichtsteiner 6
    Rugani 7
    Chiellini 7
    Asamoah 6.5

Pjanic 7
    Khedira 6.5

Cuadrado 7
    Dybala 6.5
    Mandzukic 6

Higuain 7.5

Barzagli 6.5
    Alex Sandro 6
    Matuidi N.R

agree except with Rugani (7.5), Chiellni (7.5) and Asamoah (6). Rugani was clutch on that cross bar rebound. Gotta give the CB's a higher rating IMO because we got the clean sheet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    [video=dailymotion;x66nyx0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x66nyx0[/video]

Suma lol

I saw a handball kids, I SAW A HANDBALL...oh no it's his hip.

LOL

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I look at Milan’s squad and can’t help but wonder how long it will take for them to truly “return”. It’s fucking pathetic for a club as traditional and important to football as they are.

How long has it been now since they had a really top team? A decade? And why does it seem like they have no fucking clue how to rebuild?
    Their team in 2005 was monstrous. The 2007 CL winning team was good, but was clearly aging and flawed. Doesn’t look like they’ll reach those heights again any time soon

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Excellent performance in the sense that we did not put a lot of effort but we did just enough to win keeping an eye on a very important game mid-week ahead. Refreshing to win with a clean sheet, to a team that has improved a lot and beat us the past two seasons at their home ground. The attacking play and the understanding that Higuain, Dybala, Pjanic and Cuadrado displayed was amazing. We should build on this. Monster goals from Higuain! The first was a punishment for everything Milan did and the second was just a mercy bullet.

Buffon N.R

Lichtsteiner 6
    Rugani 7
    Chiellini 7
    Asamoah 6.5

Pjanic 7
    Khedira 6.5

Cuadrado 7
    Dybala 6.5
    Mandzukic 6

Higuain 7.5

Barzagli 6.5
    Alex Sandro 6
    Matuidi N.R
    I thought Pjanic was a little careless with his passing, 7 is flattering imo

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Great performance from Rugani. Hope he starts regularly now. Dont trust Benatia at all.

Immense finishing from Higuain, if only he had those nights in CL regularly.

I still dont like how Asamoah keeps giving the ball away.

Overall after a difficult start a great performance and good team defensive performance 2nd half to convert the result.

How didnt Borini get a yellow? Couple of bad fouls from him and went into headbutt mode almost with Mandzu. Nothing?

Would have liked to see one of Costa or Berna though 2nd half at some point. I wonder if Allegri will use one or both of them next week then in CL. Given we play Tuesday away.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I look at Milan’s squad and can’t help but wonder how long it will take for them to truly “return”. It’s fucking pathetic for a club as traditional and important to football as they are.

How long has it been now since they had a really top team? A decade? And why does it seem like they have no fucking clue how to rebuild?
    i actually like what they did last summer. they clearly cant attract WC players with their current reputation and budget, but atleast now they bought bunch of youngsters instead of mediocre players like they usually do. thats the way to build your squad when youre in a position they were in + they can return all their money invested if they sell those in a couple of years, if things go wrong

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    [video=dailymotion;x66nyx0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x66nyx0[/video]

Suma lol

I saw a handball kids, I SAW A HANDBALL...oh no it's his hip.

LOL
    Kalinic traversa. Mani, mani, mani, mani, mani!
    Incredibile, traversa!
    Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
    Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
    Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
    Ho visto mani!!!
    Attenzione, attenzione, attenzione..
    Ho visto mani, ragazzi!
    Attenzione

:lol2:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    Great game yesterday. Milan only had one real chance to score and they fucked it up. Allegri did the most obvious thing - he neutralized Suso and thus nullified their team. Despite all the fanfares surrounding their transfer campaign I have been insisting from the beginning that they bought mostly average players who no big team wanted. It continues to bother me that their №10 is someone like Calhanoglushit. He is the biggest fraud to play ever for Milan.I want their team to become a real competitor again and this will not happen while they continue to give iconic numbers to fraudsters. I respect them and think their resurrection will be beneficial for us and Seria A (but not for Inter, these pieces of shit may rot in hell).
    We also were not very sharp in attack but when it did matter we delivered. I liked the super offensive Juve from the previous two games but I know we will not continue like that. I just hope that Allegri will find the right balance between his super pragmatic style and the players' characteristics at his disposal which should allow us to be more attractive and attack minded team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Since you already rated Pjanic with a 7, go on and do the rest of the team. When you are done you would have created your own ratings for the match.
    I wasn't talking about the rest I was talking about Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

How bad was Biglia? Fucking terrible.
    glad we dodged that bullet, many here would have been pleased to have bought him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)