[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (1 Viewer)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think people here might be missing something...
D.Costa 8 games 1 goal 2 assists
Bernardeschi 8 games 2 goals 2 assists

Cuadrado 8 games 2 goals 4 assists

Cuadrado for now is definitely the best out of the three as he provides much more than the others..
Bernardeschi performances arent the best but he delivers the stats...
D.Costa is a huge disappointment as he looks like someone who can do lots of things but then he does nothing.. I mean on the field he looks better than Bernardeschi until the final act which is missing
We should have gone for James... same deal as Costa IIRC and a much better player...
I think you might be missing something. Cuadrado has played far more than the two others especially Bernadeshi. Cuad has a goal or assist every 125min this year. Costa has about the same. He had a quit start to the season but have 1 goal and 3 assists in his last 3 games, and a MOTM performance in the last game. He simply offers much more than Juan, but he still has a lot of room for improvement.
Berna is much more prolific with a goal/assist every 66min. Thats better than everybody except Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He hasn’t been anywhere near as bad as Licht or Sturaro, but like you said, he literally offers nothing offensively and he isn’t as good as he used to be in defence. We should have started him against SPAL
and let Alex Sandro play this one.
Yeah, certainly would have preferred Sandro here and Asa against Spal doesn't make any sense really

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It doesn't mean Sandro could play both Milan and Sporting if he was rested against Spal. The issue here is playing two games in four days. Your logic is like don't eat for a day and the next day you can eat twice.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It doesn't mean Sandro could play both Milan and Sporting if he was rested against Spal. The issue here is playing two games in four days. Your logic is like don't eat for a day and the next day you can eat twice.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
You think a pro footballer can’t handle two games in 4 days?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It would have been much better if we played Milan on Wednesday and SPAL today, but, alas...

Sporting is much more important. A loss in Lisbon will put us in a terrible situation, because Sporting will play Olympiacos in Portugal and then in the last round they will play against a Barcelona that already won the group. If we lose in Portugal on Tuesday (especially if it's a 1:0 defeat or a 2 goal difference defeat) we will have to beat a Barcelona who will play with full force to win the group, and then Olympiacos in Greece, and still we might not qualify.

We can still allow losing points in serie A. We can't allow a defeat in Lisbon. I'm actually surprised that Allegri is resting only Alex Sandro.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Anything other than a win with a Mandzukic goal celebration washing his mouth at Leo is unnacceptable today.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It would have been much better if we played Milan on Wednesday and SPAL today, but, alas...

Sporting is much more important. A loss in Lisbon will put us in a terrible situation, because Sporting will play Olympiacos in Portugal and then in the last round they will play against a Barcelona that already won the group. If we lose in Portugal on Tuesday (especially if it's a 1:0 defeat or a 2 goal difference defeat) we will have to beat a Barcelona who will play with full force to win the group, and then Olympiacos in Greece, and still we might not qualify.

We can still allow losing points in serie A. We can't allow a defeat in Lisbon. I'm actually surprised that Allegri is resting only Alex Sandro.
Losing this and Napoli winning means a 6 point. Not ideal for us at all. We simply need to win both..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Napoli will lose a lot of points next year.
That might be true but they're very likely to be out of CL after the group phase and could fully focus on Serie A then.

Unlike other seasons they are now very fortunate, have not sold anyone and are fully focused on Serie A.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Big game for the team and for us, fans. There are many reasons for it.

It would be so sweet to push them down the table and reduce chances to reach that CL spot. Another sweet thing would make Merducci see a loss from the stands. This kind of game also obviously brings a big confidence boost which is always required. Too bad Asamoah and Lichty are most likely going to start and both ain't reliable at all nowadays. Gonna be tough.

Forza Juve. Fino Alla Fine.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah would be tough.They will play like their lives depend on this game.Want to see dedication and discipline.The recipe for a win.Also a lot depends of what game we will see from Pjanic,Dybala and Cuadrado.Also I am so scared about our defense.Kalinic usually scores against us.And on the top of everything is fucking VAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)