[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
An alright game, Milan barely had a chance in, we made a couple good chances and converted those few ones well. However our attacking play follows the same routines as always and I feel that needs to be changed a bit. Usually our attack ends up in a blindly whipped ball from the wing right towards a defender, prior to this we've usually passed the ball sideways for 10 minutes. A lot of times we kill the momentum very fast when we start playing it safe. It's clear Allegri is giving these orders, however he himself has complained about the lack of goals yet insists on this rigid approach. We need a bit more fluidity and movement (the players rarely seem to break shape), a bit more playing through the middle with 1-2s and a bit more risk taking at times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It was a total team collapse that allowed United to even get the first free kick. From that moment on the collapse continued. If the goal was funny it's still we who invited them for that chance.
What collapse? United needed a win - we didn’t.
But that’s how we play this season. Had we scored on our chances; the United goals would’ve been irrelevant.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What collapse? United needed a win - we didn’t.
But that’s how we play this season. Had we scored on our chances; the United goals would’ve been irrelevant.
If you don't see what we did against United as a collapse then there is no need to continue this discussion.

And this is not how we play this season only, this is how we play all the fucking time and it is the reason we are not going to win the CL unless we change it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And this is not how we play this season only, this is how we play all the fucking time and it is the reason we are not going to win the CL unless we change it.
:agree:

We play 90% of the matches like "this match doesn't matter, next one does".

I am still waiting to see us play in that match we are saving for.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If you don't see what we did against United as a collapse then there is no need to continue this discussion.

I never believed this team will win the CL. I usually call my favourites in February.
If you think we play like this all the time, I don’t think we’ll agree.

-We never looked so confident this early.

-We never controlled every game possession wise with such ease.

- We never won that much so early.

I already said that my worries is burning out too early. We normally look shit for the first half of the season and good for the last half.

We have looked surpsisingly well playing so far this season. I don’t get the criticism.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I never believed this team will win the CL. I usually call my favourites in February.
If you think we play like this all the time, I don’t think we’ll agree.

-We never looked so confident this early.

-We never controlled every game possession wise with such ease.

- We never won that much so early.

I already said that my worries is burning out too early. We normally look shit for the first half of the season and good for the last half.

We have looked surpsisingly well playing so far this season. I don’t get the criticism.
People will complain till we win the CL. Doesn’t matter how many games we win and how well we play.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
People will complain till we win the CL. Doesn’t matter how many games we win and how well we play.
Well, the club almost officially set this goal. So it's quite natural that every game is perceived through the magnifying glass of the Champions League trophy, even if it's a game against Genoa or Milan. People look at the team's performance and ask themselves: "Would the Champions League winners have played like this even in such an unimportant game?" Often times the answer is "hell no!" And that's disturbing, to say the least.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
1. The quality of passing tonight reminded me of the pre-Conte era. Very bad.

2. Dybala and Pjanic were awful again. Apathetic, slow, not forward-oriented.

3. This type of passing in the midfield (short, always the safest option) makes sense only if it's done very quickly. When you use it the way Juventus does (slowly), your game becomes predictable and easily readable even by the side like this Milan. As a result, the game degrades to the level of constant abuse of crosses from the wingbacks.

4. Missing that exciting CR7 - Berna chemistry from the first fixtures of the season.

5. Feel sorry for Pipita.
kQHVFb.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you think complaining will stop after a CL win then I've got news for you... Football fans will always have things to say, and you'll be surprised how much of it will be negative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)