[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Should be Mandzukic on the right in a 433 mostly so that he can be the RM in the 442 defensive shape.

What's the official reason for why Bonucci is rested? Played every game(?) since int'l break and needs rest? Fell asleep too many times?

- - - Updated - - -

The second Khedira is injury free he gets a free pass to the line up by Allegri.

I don't know what Max wants to prove by playing a Sturaro level player.

He deliberately makes the games hard for us from the beginning.
Bentancur played every game since int'l break and needs rest. Have you not seen how fatigued our midfield has looked lately?

Your post is Sturaro level.

Apr 19, 2007
Good game against an inferior opponent. Milan still lacking in a lot of areas but we did well and put the game away. Id still like us to be more cliniacl around the box. I know we are trying to pin the other team back but all the pointless passes while waiting for the team to drop and then throw in a ball seems redundant at times.Id like to see us play quicker and maybe have Costa come on earlier or get a run of games

Oct 23, 2011
Great game again, just as against Manchester. We just need to distribute the play and switch sides much faster. Unfortunately, none of our midfielders seem to be capable of doing this. Bernardeschi would be perfect, and i think we shoud slowly integrate him into our midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great result but I am totally not impressed, we gave them a lot of respect. We gave them hope that they will score and get back into the game. We made them look way much better than they really are. In other words, we did not learn any lesson from Manchester.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Voted Benetia. Thought he had a great game. Harsh yellow and even a harsher pentaly call.

Ronaldo did very well too. Did well running into open space. To top it off he scored a great poachers goal.

Dybala, Pjanic had an off day... Still unsure how I feel about Bentacour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)