[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Milan play 442 lately which means Cancelo will pretty much be on his own against RR and Laxalt. I'd prefer having Cuads or Berna as the RW and one of Dybala, Mario and CR7 benched
We really need to stop playing khedira. If we don’t have fit midfielders, i would rather have bonucci in midfield that khedira.

We are currently creating good chances but unable to finish. Khedira’s shot is never going to be consistantly threatening. At least bonucci has a mean longshot.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We really need to stop playing khedira. If we don’t have fit midfielders, i would rather have bonucci in midfield that khedira.

We are currently creating good chances but unable to finish. Khedira’s shot is never going to be consistantly threatening. At least bonucci has a mean longshot.
having Khedira as RCM doesn't help Cancelo or Dybala much, I agree.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Wow. And due to the fact that the game is played in San Siro they are forced to at least try to attack us. Their lineup is really hopeless, the midfield of Kessie, Bakayoko and Laxalt, Zapata in defence, the Castillejo guy in attack whoever that player is. They are really lucky to be our gentleman rivals and we will not spank them 5:0.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Ronaldo and Alex are going to destroy Suso and Calabria (who might not make the game). Same for Dybala and Pjanic vs that midfield. The only downside is Khedira starting an important match.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Dybala must continue playing in CF position ,it suits him so well . Mario has his strenghts ,but he seems useless nowadays ,especially so far this season . He has lost much of his grinta ,and his sloppy touch are killing our tempo too often . He can still be a valuable asset from the bench against deep sitting opposition,but He really shouldn't be our first pick . On the other side he reedems himself very often with his important goals ,which kind of masks his general shitty contribution on the pitch . Don't even start with the pressing bullshit or defensive tracking he WAS known for .He is well past it .
This is just my humble opinion ,but then again ,I was never a huge fan of his .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dybala must continue playing in CF position ,it suits him so well . Mario has his strenghts ,but he seems useless nowadays ,especially so far this season . He has lost much of his grinta ,and his sloppy touch are killing our tempo too often . He can still be a valuable asset from the bench against deep sitting opposition,but He really shouldn't be our first pick . On the other side he reedems himself very often with his important goals ,which kind of masks his general shitty contribution on the pitch . Don't even start with the pressing bullshit or defensive tracking he WAS known for .He is well past it .
This is just my humble opinion ,but then again ,I was never a huge fan of his .
Those DA's just keep popping up from time to time @Bianconero_Aus

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The confidence in this thread on how we will destroy them is as funny as the confidence that was in the Manchester thread ahead of the game. The same arguments, the same dominance, the same superiority.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The confidence in this thread on how we will destroy them is as funny as the confidence that was in the Manchester thread ahead of the game. The same arguments, the same dominance, the same superiority.
That's because it's justified. Our performance from Wednesday belongs to the best this season, we looked fresh and fluent, created dozens of chances even after the 1-0 lead. Our away win was weak after 30min of domination, we even conceded more dangerous chances than now but we won then and lost now, so people rewrite the course of events

If we play against Manu 100 times with Wednesday's performance we win 40 games 1-0 , win 50 games 2-0 or higher, draw or lose 10 games. Statistics command that you won't receive an unlikely outcome frequently over a sufficient amount of tries

That being said, I expect a poor performance and a draw. But let's not talk down our performance against ManU because Allegri, Woy and Bonucci fucked up with 5min to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)