[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pogba is ultra bad last 6 games.Ultra bad.He thinks that he is playing at his playground .He is always trying to dribble. Claudio was also awful today.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
all three were horrible. there was a reason milan dominated the game and were running all over the place creating tons of chances. none of the mids were taclking or challenging players.

this juve desperetly needs a another vidal
This is why I desperately wanted Radja here. Without Vidal we seem vulnerable.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Seedorf :
Juventus are now 11 points clear at the top of the table, even if Roma have a game in hand.

“Who can stop them? A tank! Compliments must always be given to a team that has shown its strength throughout the campaign. Tevez made the difference with two moments and showed he is world class.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That Tevez goal was magical, not only because it was beautiful but because it cemented our win against the most despicable club in Italy. Endless replay value.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Add Asamoah to the mixture. After he missed the entire ball in the first minutes, he was a lost man out there, without even trying to pass the center of the field, while making mistakes in defense. He started showing up only after Milan stopped running around 60th minute.

With those 4 almost out of the match, it was a miracle how we didn't concede in the first half.
That miss in the beginning was really the title of our performance :lol2:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes I stand behind that Claudio was not average but awful today.It is just my view .I do not want anyone to agree with that.I like Claudio but he contributes nothing today.Yes he gave Tevez a pass prior Tevez pass Lich before first goal but he was bad as all of our midfield including Pirlo and especially Pogba.I just see the things that way.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pogba is ultra bad last 6 games.Ultra bad.He thinks that he is playing at his playground .He is always trying to dribble. Claudio was also awful today.
I don't think it's arrogance, and I see it more as fatigue. As Conte said, Pogba played the u-20, had like 2 weeks rest all year, and couldn't be rested due to Marchisio's and Pirlo's injuries. It's really normal for a 20 year old to have a dip in form considering the above.

JCK mentioned it many times this season, but failing to find a replacement for Giaccherini was a mistake. Conte doesn't trust Padoin or Isla in CM. Last year Giacc and Pogba were giving us an option to rest the midfield trio. This year, lots of times, the three starting midfielders were the only midfielders we had, and they were playing full matches. Especially Vidal and Pogba played a lot. It's just natural that they can't keep the same tempo all season long.

Naturally, Cronios wil complain, but this team does need a reliable CM 5th choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)