[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
This was the poorest match in a while, really.

However, it's always satisfying to beat these fuckers, so I'm enjoying really this moment thinking to all the butthurt Beelan fans. :lol:

And a decisive step for the SCUDETTO, of course.

Carlitos :heart:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hopefully Milans extra workload today leaves them crippled messes for the next couple of games

If there's one thing almost as lovely as seeing Juve win, it's seeing Milan in mid-table scraps.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's time... very similar to Jack's ratings.

Buffon 8 - MoM

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6
Caceres 6

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Pogba 4.5
Pirlo 5
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Llorente 7
Tevez 7.5

Padoin NR
Osvaldo NR
Giovinco NR

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
that first half was nervewracking, but ended with one of the most beautiful attacks this year. this was the best milan this year, winning every duel and creating tons of chances. el almost fucked us, bc this was only down to mental and physical fatique. tevez motm for me bc without him we surley would have lost eventually. our first goal was a huge mental blow to milan and the second pretty much sealed it.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.

Jul 1, 2010
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
You absolutely did, which make the victory even sweeter :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)