[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
MILAN – Here is an extract from an interesting interview published today in the Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport between coach Clarence Seedorf and Director of the paper Andrea Monti:

"The players need to find their former conviction again. For this reason, I changed the rhythm and training habits. I want them to play, to laugh and to have fun. In the tactical sessions I don’t focus too much on the errors. I show them above all what they’ve done well. If it was only for 10 minutes? Great, that can lead to 20 minutes, then 30 and eventually a whole match. You need to start from what works. In the modern game, fixed systems only really exist in the defensive phase. In the attacking phase, there is total fluidity, 6 players constantly on the move, in harmony, without fixed reference points.”

Ricardo Kakà added to the positive feel around the club by saying: "I believe Milan can get into Europe. The things that are happening since Seedorf arrived are great, things are changing. We play good matches and the results are finally coming. If the results come, you’ll see that we’ll also get into Europe.”

I wonder how long they resist attacking us with 6 men based on their new training approach. Last year ,same period we draw at Napoli 1-1, while rossoneri won against a 10 men Lazio with 3-0

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Be interested to see how bold Seedorf will be with his tactics.

I'd expect them to keep their wide players very high to try and keep Juve's wingbacks deep and I'd expect Milan to try and press Juve.

Milan still aren't good at pressing, so Juve should be able to work around it if they should a little composure and intelligence.

Definitely a game where Juve should be prepared to go long and early to Llorente both to avoid the press from Milan and to try and expose Milan's weak centre-halves.

Main thing I'd be wary of if Milan's wingers pushing Juve's wingbacks deep and that creating the time and space for Milan's fulbacks to get crosses in. You then have to be very aware of Pazzini given how good his movement is when there are crosses coming in.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
To keep pressing up you need a lot of energy so at this point we really have plenty, i just hope Pirlo would be an inspirational source in a positive way for entire midfield and lead us to victory.
final 1-2 looks fair to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)