[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Chiellini unlikely to start against Milan

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini may not be fit enough to face Milan on Sunday evening, according to reports.

The Milan Channel claim that the centre-back, who was a substitute in the Bianconeri’s win over Trabzonspor on Thursday, may not be back in time for the game this weekend.

Coach Antonio Conte will decide over the next 36 hours whether to risk starting the Italy international at San Siro.

Should the tactician deem Chiellini not fit however, Angelo Ogbonna is expected to start in the backline.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Chiellini unlikely to start against Milan

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini may not be fit enough to face Milan on Sunday evening, according to reports.

The Milan Channel claim that the centre-back, who was a substitute in the Bianconeri’s win over Trabzonspor on Thursday, may not be back in time for the game this weekend.

Coach Antonio Conte will decide over the next 36 hours whether to risk starting the Italy international at San Siro.

Should the tactician deem Chiellini not fit however, Angelo Ogbonna is expected to start in the backline.
What an incredible surprise.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I wish Seedorf would put De Sciglio back on the left, and have Abate on the right.
They are our two best fullbacks.

Surprised if Bonera starts ahead of Zaccardo.
Zaccardo has been pretty good for us lately.
Seedorf seems to really like Bonera for whatever reason. I would think Rami-Mexes would be the strongest possible.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asamoah is making a quick recovery and has a good chance to start for the Milan match.
- SKY
great news. but if he cant play on 100% i would like either to play 433 or to put caceres (even isla) left just to dont watch peluso. btw. has isla ever played left. how good is he on the other side??`:D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Asamoah is making a quick recovery and has a good chance to start for the Milan match.
- SKY
Oh God thats some really,really good news if true.At the end of the day he got muscular fatigue not an injury,but I do not agree that we played better without Chiello and that he had been shaky recently.He was always a rock stone against Milan.And as far as I know Isla never played on the left side so if Asa by any way do not make it it would be either Peluso or Caceres,but Peluso mostly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)