[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Milan (4-2-3-1): Abbiati; De Sciglio, Rami, Bonera, Emanuelson; De Jong, Montolivo; Poli,Kakà, Taarabt; Pazzini.

A disp.: Amelia, Gabriel, Mexes, Zapata, Abate, Zaccardo, Constant, Essien, Honda, Saponara, Robinho, Balotelli.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchishio, Peluso; Tevez, Llorente.

A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Caceres, Ogbonna, Isla, Padoin, Giovinco, Osvaldo, Quagliarella.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Offensively Pazzini and Kaka are the only ones that I possibly can imagine giving headaches to our defense. Defensively, I can't help but smile looking at that back line.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking muscular fatigue for Asa.Is not there any chances he to start this game????.He is not included in the team anyway.........

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Milan (4-2-3-1): Abbiati; De Sciglio, Rami, Bonera, Emanuelson; De Jong, Montolivo; Poli,Kakà, Taarabt; Pazzini.

A disp.: Amelia, Gabriel, Mexes, Zapata, Abate, Zaccardo, Constant, Essien, Honda, Saponara, Robinho, Balotelli.
I wish Seedorf would put De Sciglio back on the left, and have Abate on the right.
They are our two best fullbacks.

Surprised if Bonera starts ahead of Zaccardo.
Zaccardo has been pretty good for us lately.

Jul 20, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/45834/balotelli-‘-serious-doubt’

Balotelli ‘a serious doubt’

CalcioNews24 have described Mario Balotelli as a ‘serious doubt’ to be fit for Milan’s match with Juventus on Sunday.

According to reports on the Rossoneri’s official website, the 23-year-old is again not training with the rest of the squad at the club’s Milanello base.

Instead, he is said to be doing gym work along with Cristian Zapata and Matias Silvestre.

The Azzurri international was forced off during Milan’s Champions League game with Atletico Madrid and did not feature in their win at Sampdoria last weekend.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
when I see Peluso on the field trying to make a run and screwing most passes I really miss DeCeglie
This dude is my only concern. If Seedorf has half of a brain...he will abuse the shid out of us from that flank.

De Ceglie where are you!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchishio, Peluso; Tevez, Llorente.

A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Caceres, Ogbonna, Isla, Padoin, Giovinco, Osvaldo, Quagliarella.
:facepalm2:

Jul 20, 2012
I would actually think that Gio would do good in a game like this. Aganist a team who's defending is rather questionable. I feel like Milan will sit back, allowing Gio to run into space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)