[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think we'll get the 3 points

We'll stop Seedorfs mini-revival dead in its tracks

They don't have Balo, or Muntari so their little moments of magic won't happen and neither will the standard lucky Muntari goal.
However, Rami is a big upgrade in their defence, but he will be playing alongside a liability in the form of Zapata or Bonera most likely.

0-3

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think we'll get the 3 points

We'll stop Seedorfs mini-revival dead in its tracks

They don't have Balo, or Muntari so their little moments of magic won't happen and neither will the standard lucky Muntari goal.
However, Rami is a big upgrade in their defence, but he will be playing alongside a liability in the form of Zapata or Bonera most likely.

0-3
Rami isn't even that good still. He's better than what they had, but that's not saying much. If Tevez & Llorente are on their game, they could embarrass that back line.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe I am wrong but I never saw Padoin playing on the left flank.Right yes but not left.De Sciglio which is their best defense player will be fit from injury and back in team.I don care about Baloteli but De Sciglio is really good.If Asa could just get fit we will destroy them.I do not know but I dont have any fear before this game .I think that we will win.They played well against Atletico and thats was it.Referee robbed SAmpdorina with them when they win.But most surely Roma will win more than easy Inter at Saturday and put all the pressure on us at Sunday.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Anyone but Peluso on the left side of the pitch.. please he was horrible in 180 minutes against fucking trabzonspor.. even when we dominated them.. even Conte himself could do a better job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)