[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Maresca said:
Saturday 18:00 cet
so people, after this great victory against Inter we will have another away game against Messina.. a must win game. it could be diffecult though
I think it won't be so difficult, but anyway we should play as good as we play today against inter. Maybe some players choul rest for the CL.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Juve_25 said:
I think it won't be so difficult, but anyway we should play as good as we play today against inter. Maybe some players choul rest for the CL.
exactly
i think it wont be a difficult one my line-up would be:
buffon
zebina(if he's fit)-kovac-canna-balza
camo-gianni-vieira-mutu
zalayeta-del piero

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think its not gona be difficult....if its really on saturday then our players have had a good rest from inter game....

really next game saturday?

I doubt cap will rest many players before CL, he didnt do it before either....maybe ibra/trez will be rested and mutu is playing instead of nedved...

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
playing messina at their ground will be a tough challenege...i doubt capello will rest players though..he wants to keep this winning pace as much as possible...atlest i wanna c gladstone in the bench this time though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
engonga said:
exactly
i think it wont be a difficult one my line-up would be:
buffon
zebina(if he's fit)-kovac-canna-balza
camo-gianni-vieira-mutu
zalayeta-del piero

oh please not zebina, he'll be off in 5 mins due to injury, probably b4 hes the error to the first goal we concede.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Messina is going to be a let down after Inter. And away?

I'm thinking 2-1 Juve with a struggle to either come from behind or get the go-ahead.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
A group of thieves became rich on the night transforming Sunday into Monday after they stole the ticket sales from the Messina-Juventus match.
The loot the robbers took home was worth around 300,000 Euros, and took place inside the club headquarters situated in an area that is deserted at night.

According to the investigators the gang of criminals knew the area well, as they completed their mission without leaving one trace.

The game saw Messina hold mighty Juventus to a 2-2 draw thanks to two goals by young forward Floccari (depicted in the picture).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)