[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (107 Viewers)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #144
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Hope Milan will win, so we can Celebrate after the match, sexier .
    :cheesy:

but... what if milan win and we lose against livOrno and caglari, and milan also beat udinese and win serie A!!... then all Juve fans will go DOWN!! i mean REALLY DOWN!!

so.. imo, the sooner we win our 28 S, the better it is.. :D

Forza Juventus !

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    azzurri i also wanted milan to win for the same reason you did,
    but then in the other hand,if we win and milan lose or draw,we will 1)win the scudetto for sure and 2)get some revenge from last season's 10+ points difference milan had from us when they won the scudetto :fero:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    we dont have to forget that we started celbration directly after lecce-milan match so why not celebrating after palermo-milan match

i think its better for both, us as a fans and to get relax and for juve to play a decent match without any pressure

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

:cheesy:

but... what if milan win and we lose against livOrno and caglari, and milan also beat udinese and win serie A!!... then all Juve fans will go DOWN!! i mean REALLY DOWN!!

so.. imo, the sooner we win our 28 S, the better it is.. :D

Forza Juventus !
    if this happen, i will stop goin out with any girl for the whole summer

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Last I checked Giliani was the vice president of Milan... And last I have checked Berluscuni is still the Presindent of Italy. :D:D:D

Not only! Zamparini (Palermo's president) is like the co president of Lega!

It went like this:

Galliani (vice president of Milan): Mr President of Lega can we play on Friday? I will repay Palermo of this favour!
    Galliani (president of Lega): I have to ask the other president and Palermo!!
    Galliani (president of Lega): CoPresident do you agree? Milan's vice president said he will be grateful!
    Zamparini (co president of Lega): Yeah I agree! Let's ask Palermo!
    Zamparini (co president of Lega): Mr Zamparini! What do you think? Milan will be grateful!
    Zamparini (president of Palermo): Sure, no problem!

And so Milan wrote on their official site that they will be grateful to Palermo..

Given the fact that the refs are controlled by the Lega, I'll let you imagine how grateful Galliani (the vice president of Milan, of course ;)) will be :rolleyes:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    Livorno 1 - Juve 3

DP (2)
    Ibra

I'd rather secure the scudetto as fast as possible so I hope Palermo beats Milan or draws against them.

Either way I trust Juve wil win both matches

For the last game, I'd like to give the main team continuity and have them play.

With the exception of Ferrara, who can say that he played more than 500 Serie A matches (even if it was 501), and seeing Mutu play in the second half, if only to judge how prepared he is for a match. If he is fierce, willing to prove himself after the ban, or if he is a lazy bum that should play in Inter and not Juve.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    guys ,do you think that our game against livorno will be an experimental one,you know ,with Mutu,maybe Masiello,outgoing Montero,probably Kapo???Can that reflects to our result?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Not only! Zamparini (Palermo's president) is like the co president of Lega!

It went like this:

Galliani (vice president of Milan): Mr President of Lega can we play on Friday? I will repay Palermo of this favour!
    Galliani (president of Lega): I have to ask the other president and Palermo!!
    Galliani (president of Lega): CoPresident do you agree? Milan's vice president said he will be grateful!
    Zamparini (co president of Lega): Yeah I agree! Let's ask Palermo!
    Zamparini (co president of Lega): Mr Zamparini! What do you think? Milan will be grateful!
    Zamparini (president of Palermo): Sure, no problem!

And so Milan wrote on their official site that they will be grateful to Palermo..

Given the fact that the refs are controlled by the Lega, I'll let you imagine how grateful Galliani (the vice president of Milan, of course ;)) will be :rolleyes:
    LOL
    a realy nice one there:D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
    guys ,do you think that our game against livorno will be an experimental one,you know ,with Mutu,maybe Masiello,outgoing Montero,probably Kapo???Can that reflects to our result?
    Cap will secure the scudetto first

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    azzurri i also wanted milan to win for the same reason you did,
    but then in the other hand,if we win and milan lose or draw,we will 1)win the scudetto for sure and 2)get some revenge from last season's 10+ points difference milan had from us when they won the scudetto :fero:
    :kiss:, i agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)