[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (83 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which is sexier, us winning the game on sunday and thus gaining the title or Milan choking on friday and lose the race?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Which is sexier, us winning the game on sunday and thus gaining the title or Milan choking on friday and lose the race?
i prefer the second way , secure the schudetto without playing :D

Apr 26, 2004
The initiative taken by Juventus on Sunday, May 15th for the match against Parma has allowed women and under 14-year-old youth to watch the match at the price of only 1€ and that was tremendously successfull.
The over 5,000 ‘discount’ tickets sold out and Juventus decided to repeat the promotion for the last match of the championship against Cagliari, scheduled on Sunday, May, 29th.

Only on pre-sale and subject to availability, 1€ tickets can be purchased by women and under 14 years old for zones EST 1st level, EST 3rd level, OVEST 1st level, TEEN and JUNIOR TRIBUNA.
And that’s not all: a price reduction is going to be applied to CURVA and zone EST/4 tickets, respectively reduced down to 10 and 15€.
Tickets will be on sale as of Tuesday, May 17th.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rainforest Liu ] ++
The initiative taken by Juventus on Sunday, May 15th for the match against Parma has allowed women and under 14-year-old youth to watch the match at the price of only 1€ and that was tremendously successfull.
The over 5,000 ‘discount’ tickets sold out and Juventus decided to repeat the promotion for the last match of the championship against Cagliari, scheduled on Sunday, May, 29th.

Only on pre-sale and subject to availability, 1€ tickets can be purchased by women and under 14 years old for zones EST 1st level, EST 3rd level, OVEST 1st level, TEEN and JUNIOR TRIBUNA.
And that’s not all: a price reduction is going to be applied to CURVA and zone EST/4 tickets, respectively reduced down to 10 and 15€.
JUVE SHOULD DO THIS IN ALL MATCHS

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
the match is on friday??

SHIT!!!!!!

my final exams for the uni start on saturday!! :fero::fero::fero::fero:

so i'll just have to come,see the result and then go and carry on studying this DISGUASTING history :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rainforest Liu ] ++

nice promo, I guess it's part of a research...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Can someone correct the spelling error in the thread title please :groan:
:LOL: okay okay; I must admit, I've been turning somewhat of a blind eye to that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)