[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (18 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Does anybody here think we should be playing a team featuring our first team regulars who have brought us the title this season in the final match?I think that would be more apt instead of a complete reserve side.I wouldn't mind Ferrara of course,or Birindelli.But not a complete change of the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I'm not excited about Mutu's debut at Livorno.
His row with Chelsea isn't over yet, so I'm afraid that in some way Mutu's appearance in Juve jersey before the final decision on that case may affect Juve in some way, i.e. charges, taking points...

I'm pretty sure that Juve is able to win without Mutu and the club has to do its best to avoid any risks. Let Mutu play for Juve next season if Capello intends to keep him.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
His row with Chelsea isn't over yet, so I'm afraid that in some way Mutu's appearance in Juve jersey before the final decision on that case may affect Juve in some way, i.e. charges, taking points...

I'm pretty sure that Juve is able to win without Mutu and the club has to do its best to avoid any risks. Let Mutu play for Juve next season if Capello intends to keep him.
i agree with you, i dnt think we need to take any stupid risks by playing him, id bet that he wnt be here next season anyway

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Does anybody here think we should be playing a team featuring our first team regulars who have brought us the title this season in the final match?I think that would be more apt instead of a complete reserve side.I wouldn't mind Ferrara of course,or Birindelli.But not a complete change of the team.
Why?

Aug 1, 2003
If we win the scudetto against Livorno I dont see why we cant give our second team the chance to play. Besides the players would've celebrated enough at Livorno. Our youngsters would probably want to impress so maybe Cagliari wont have such an easy game after all, besides Sampdoria and Palermo have to take fate in their own hands and expect the worst when it comes to Cagliari.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
well said Des, I wouldn't mind Ferrara as you said but not a complete change. I agree.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

If it was up to me, I'd only play Mutu, IF we were Leading like 0-2, 0-3, nothing else, am not excited about Mutu's debut, Lets Focus on the game rather then Looking at Adrian FFs.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
His row with Chelsea isn't over yet, so I'm afraid that in some way Mutu's appearance in Juve jersey before the final decision on that case may affect Juve in some way, i.e. charges, taking points ...

Good point!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since chimenti is leaving the team and buffon hasnt anything better to do, or just because he isnt tired, why not play him just for his record(more apereances with juve and seria A)
some goes for other players.
But Kapo,olivera,tacchi,appiah,zala and other stuff who might leave the team or get loaned sould get the chance to shine now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

If it was up to me, I'd only play Mutu, IF we were Leading like 0-2, 0-3, nothing else, am not excited about Mutu's debut, Lets Focus on the game rather then Looking at Adrian FFs.
If we were playing mutu we could see this on national:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)