[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (86 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
for some reason i have had a bad feeling about this game for weeks now!i think 0-0 or 1-0 livorno but only because livorno's defence has been so so SO BAD recently!:confused: i know this is a weird way of thinkn!but i just hope its not gonna happen!

Hopefully juventus 6 - 0 Livorno (if parma can score 6 so can we)
mutu(3), Del Piero, Ibrahimovic (2)

i think Mutu will come on second half

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Let's focus and make the final push to make it!

Btw as some mentioned already change the topic name it's Livorno not Liverno.

Forza Juve!:cool:

dude take it easy, an E insted of O wont kill u, or what?

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    (Yellow card Thuram)
    I hope Milan wins against Palermo, so we can win the scudetto on the field.

But then again, the sooner we're sure, the better. Remember bad surprises can happen

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

I hope Milan wins against Palermo, so we can win the scudetto on the field.

But then again, the sooner we're sure, the better. Remember bad surprises can happen
    Agree 100%

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++

i think Mutu will come on second half

what for ?

we are doing great unless if you guys just wanna see him in juve shirt !!

He could play and capello might give him the chance but i think just for 1 thing ( to say i won the scudetto with juve 2005) when the media ask him about his career :)

2 more points to make us the champions but i guess we are the champions since paparesta gave his final whistle today.

No doubt that we will win Liv no matter what !

its a matter of time and its ganna be juve time again.

i am just wondering from ppl who always like to say ( everything) can happen !! and how many time did they say it ? specially before milan and parma matches and i think now they can see how juve is doing when they start to say that !!

its not everything can happen its only one thing can happen which is scudetto No.28.

we dont care about milan and we are not expecting them to catch us as we trsut the bianconeri and capello, we are not ganna be like inter in 2001-2002 season losing the scudetto at the final step.

if we draw with Liv we still the champions but loosing against them do not even think about it.

2-0 ,, 3 points and the scudetto will be shown at Liv's match :)

its over.. its ours

so lets party Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FORZA BIANCONERI

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Livorno is tough at home. Let's not forget that they most recently defeated Milan 1-0 at home. So this won't be a cakewalk - we're going to have to fight for our points in this one.

I just hope Capello has the team going for the jugular to end the Scudetto race next weekend once and for all. Forza Juve!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    The win is needed to get our 28 schudetto and i think we will win 2-0 and i dont think that mutu will start , he will play in the second half capello saw the game is sealed

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    after seen tons of pictures of barcelona celebrating tehir title and the one million fans on the streets................geeeez we ned to beatr livorno........lets get that scudetto now and start the party!!+

Come on juve one last effort!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i doubt mutu will score if he playes,but it would be nice to see him play his first macth with juve and celebrate with us the scudetto!

lets get the points we need and say bye bye to milan once and for all for this beautiful season :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    One thing is curious, Juve scored 5 goals in last 3 matches and all were headers

Canna and Zala against bologna
    Trez against milan
    DP and Zlatan against parma

Only one left is Mutu - colpo di testa against livorno and Juve wins:D

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    btw.. im Sure that we will win our 28scudetto already on friday, as i see milan lose or draw against palermo...!

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)