[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (69 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Lecce did us a huge favour today, I really expected milan not to give up and win but it didnt happen. As for livorno they dont have much to fight for and Juve has so much solutions in attack that we will surely win.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    as i said.. dont be TO sure that Mutu will play..!!

look at this

Squalificati
    Mutu (fino al 24 maggio)

from gazzetta.it

they say that his susp will expire 24may .. that means he will only be able to play in the LAST match, wich is against Carglari at home!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    I think Juve will claim scudetto before Livorno game. How? ACM play against Palermo on Saturday and I'm pretty sure they will draw, so Juve would not need to get any extra points to claim the scudetto.
    Thought that Serie A rules stated that all the matches for the last 4 weeks must be played at the same time.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Thought that Serie A rules stated that all the matches for the last 4 weeks must be played at the same time.
    Last I checked Giliani was the vice president of Milan... And last I have checked Berluscuni is still the Presindent of Italy. :D:D:D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    Milan's game with Palermo is on firday 18:30 GMT , we can win the title if they lose or draw !!

forza Palermo
    forza Juve

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Let's focus and make the final push to make it!

Btw as some mentioned already change the topic name it's Livorno not Liverno.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    this final push is very importent for us cause we have to wrap the race once and for all , then begin the celebrations !!

forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
    who do u think will best partner mutu in this match?
    del piero , trezeguet or zlatan?
    what kind of Question is this, who is the best to partner Mutu??

I hope Capello is not crazy enough to start him, to come from the bench, No problem but to put him in the starting 11 wont be Class at all, the guy didn't play since long time, we don't need to risk this match JUST BECAUSE ADRIAN MUTU CAN PLAY.

Zlatan-Dp to start !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)