[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus match commentary (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Always when we run out of options on the field best solution is to take Dp out for anyone.

Why can't we keep the same formation but play Giovinco on the flank for the useless Grosso?

Del Piero is by mile one of our best players in this half.
Because Zaccheroni wants to play more defensive. Grosso is always in defense, Giovinco can't play there. This formation sucks and I wasn't telling we should play 4-3-2-1 tonight but in future.

Sorry Rab but you always vote for Del Piero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Del Piero only put in a couple decent efforts from set pieces, Rab. Apart from that, he did very little.

I don't know who deserves praise because everyone has been shite for the most part. From Chiellini to Melo to Canna to Grosso to Amauri to Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sorry Rab but you always vote for Del Piero.
I'm sorry too but you lack creativity for solutions. You can't find any other alternative solutions other than replacing Dp out with someone/anyone.

And Zach isn't playing defensively, his tactics are pretty obvious which is attacking Livorno from the flanks mostly and open up space for our midfielders.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero only put in a couple decent efforts from set pieces, Rab. Apart from that, he did very little.

I don't know who deserves praise because everyone has been shite for the most part. From Chiellini to Melo to Canna to Grosso to Amauri to Del Piero.
Very little but very efficient. And that's what matters to me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm sorry too but you lack creativity for solutions. You can't find any other alternative solutions other than replacing Dp out with someone/anyone.

And Zach isn't playing defensively, his tactics are pretty obvious which is attacking Livorno from the flanks mostly and open up space for our midfielders.
You find yourself hurt when you see something like that and I find it normal.

I can't find anything solution so I always replace DP with someone? I don't know why are you saying that tbh. He's one of my favorite players. If you see me as one of anti-Del Piero people when I say that, fine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

How are we supposed to attack with Grosso and Caceres? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)