Serie A LIVE matches thread [except Juve games] (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was so happy when they sold Eto'o. One of my top five favourite transfers of this summer.
It pissed me off because i thought they would take the millions they got for the old man and add 15-20 of their own and buy a young gun. Good thing they didn't.

Imagine if they woulda sold wesley as well :seven:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't know what the fuck Gasp was thinking putting Muntari on. Inter had a few late chances, had Forlan or Pazzini been on the pitch they could MAYBE have snuck a win.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What a crap match. This used to be one of the best Serie A big matches in the last couple of years but tonight it was just horrible.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well 3 things came out of this game

-Roma and Inter are terrible teams but Ill say Roma will improve if Enrique isnt sacked.
-Gasp is just as bad at subs as Del Neri
-Lucia showed again hes a piece of shit. Kicking the goalie then faking an injury. Piece of Intermerda shit and deserves go to down with Inter and all there other piece of crap players.

Juve are also rebuilding (again) and out of Juve Roma Inter we are miles ahead with preparation with our new coaches tactical plans. That said yes are only 1 game in but from June and until now we are a better prepared team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Roma will be pretty good in a couple of seasons time I reckon. I dont expect much out of them this season though. They'd be happy with 5th-6th place IMO.

Inter are clearly in decline, and without a good coach, a retarded President interfering with the team again, a bunch of old players and no money. Their future looks pretty grim. I fucking love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)