Serie A LIVE match thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wow how bad are benvento??
They actually had a decent mercato for a small team, they have been backed by their president, but they've just thrown a load of random players together and it's early season so they are bound to be pretty shit early on. Might end up failing miserably and being relegated, I've seen it so many times.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Perisic :lol3:

Hakimi though, this guy is going to tear apart little Serie A clubs

- - - Updated - - -

Inter may have scored five goals tonight but they could have conceded five as well

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter may have scored five goals tonight but they could have conceded five as well
I think you'll see a lockdown carry-over that will last some time into this season, lots of random games and goals. The signs are already there across the different leagues.

Having little or no crowds negates most of the "home advantage", a lot of games look like cup ties.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think you'll see a lockdown carry-over that will last some time into this season, lots of random games and goals. The signs are already there across the different leagues.

Having little or no crowds negates most of the "home advantage", a lot of games look like cup ties.
Lazio - Atalanta will be lit

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to fix our counter attack problem as we are too exposed to counters.. When we do this we will comfortably win like we used to. The question is when it happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)