[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (6 Viewers)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you're acting like every juve fan is doing it.

calm down and watch your mouth a little bit before judging juventus fans.

at least we support juventus more than ibrahimovic which DO makes us juve fans
I know, I'm sorry I blamed all the fans. I should have been more specific. About the Zlatan part, only he can answer how much a fan he is of the club, but atleast he want's to sign a five year-contract. He seem to be comfortable with his situation atleast.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

I know, I'm sorry I blamed all the fans. I should have been more specific. About the Zlatan part, only he can answer how much a fan he is of the club, but atleast he want's to sign a five year-contract. He seem to be comfortable with his situation atleast.
That's cool, glad you realized you made wrong comments. As for Zlatan, we all like him but we criticise him as we do to any other Juve player and we do that just because we love our team.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Lou, you dont like gol tv coverage? this is the first time they havnt showed juve, last year gol tv was amazing, i got pretty much every single juve serie a game there was, and in high quality without any signal failures either

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

i was talking about you and not about zlatan.
and yes please,at least be more spesific next time,because some of us(including me) feel annoyed or even offended by comments like this ;)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

That's cool, glad you realized you made wrong comments. As for Zlatan, we all like him but we criticise him as we do to any other Juve player and we do that just because we love our team.
Criticizing is good, that's partly why this forum was made. I don't think Zlatan always plays good. I judge him a lot. My friends know that. They don't watch every game, but I do. Of course Zlatan has made me like Juventus even more since I'm Swedish. But I became a fan before he joined. I've always choosen my teams because of the bianconeri (EIK, Newcastle, Juventus). It actually has more to do with colors than the players. ;)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
I only want to show you what I bet today:

Konyaspor-Besiktas 0-1 (bet: Besiktas) :)
N`castle-Sunderland 3-2 (Castle) :)
Lecce-Juventus 0-3 (Juve) :)
Saarbrücken-Cottbus 1-3 (Cottbus) :)
Milan-Palermo 2-1 (Milan) :)

only two games left
Everton-Chelski (I bet on Chelsea)
Real Madrid-Valencia (Real)

Than I will got 85€ !!! :thumb:
:fero::fero::fero: Everton 1-1 Chelski

Oh thats so stupid! Godbye 85€!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
when our team plays poorly, there are ppl here who, like myself, tell it like it is......

no player is safe from criticism if they are playing like shit.....

NOBODY !!!!:eek:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
when our team plays poorly, there are ppl here who, like myself, tell it like it is......

Merciless :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

As it should be. Count on Vinman for a serious dose of reality when people are smoking the Juve pipe just a little too hard. ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i just picked up the comments from where i left earlier(a lot of reading)and am pissing myself at the arguments, i am a massive del piero fan and not a fan of zlatan as a person but when he enters the pitch wearing the black and white then i will cheer him the same as every player wearing the shirt (though i do sometimes like to cause mischief:devil:)
the point is we won and that is all that matters, glad zala got a goal too:D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
Lou, you dont like gol tv coverage? this is the first time they havnt showed juve, last year gol tv was amazing, i got pretty much every single juve serie a game there was, and in high quality without any signal failures either

The coverage on GolTV is awesome, obviously, amico mio.

The commentating (for lack of a better word) is leaps and bounds better on FSC.

IMHO :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
4. The sad revelation: FSC coverage is, oh, a billion times better than GolTV--really bums me out:down:
Though you have to wonder why they're still using the old Juve logo from the Lippi era. :rolleyes:

But yes -- their announcers are quite amusing compared with GolTV, etc. I won't mention the RAI Intl announcers who cough into their live mics. ;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
yes but how do you know we wouldnt win without him, since we've never had the chance to test it

thats coming from me, and zlatan is my favorite player along with nedved, who has also played like shite this season, though i hear he played better today, but shamefully i woke up at 6 am, then fell asleep and missed the game :fero:
It's rebroadcast at 8PM tonight. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Though you have to wonder why they're still using the old Juve logo from the Lippi era. :rolleyes:

But yes -- their announcers are quite amusing compared with GolTV, etc. I won't mention the RAI Intl announcers who cough into their live mics. ;)
GolTV uses the old logo, too--I think. Or did I have (am having) a glass too many of Andrea Costanti Brunello? :redface:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)