[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

one word for you all:

Juventus is winning all the time with zlatan playing a lot. That says something. He is adding much to the team.
Thats not really an argument. Abbiatti, Canna, Camo, Neddy, Zambro are playing all the time...If I were to give credit to all these victories, I would give it to Vieira...he saved are ass so many times.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005

one word for you all:

Juventus is winning all the time with zlatan playing a lot. That says something. He is adding much to the team.
First of all, that's 21 words, not 1.

Second of all, you're still pushing this lame argument? If you're gonna depend on bullshit statistics (which rarely display a true representation of what really occurred) I wanna see how many times he CONTRIBUTED to the team during those wins.

Oh, and FYI, every game we won, Abbiatti played in it.. Tells you something, huh? :rolleyes:

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

You are adding stupidity to this forum as well.
I am not sinking that low with personal attacks and all. But you were saying that you hate fans of specific players. What abotu azzuri7 and his love for DP?

I am not alone it seems.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

I am not sinking that low with personal attacks and all. But you were saying that you hate fans of specific players. What abotu azzuri7 and his love for DP?

I am not alone it seems.
if you havnt noticed, a hell of a lot of people seem to hate him too

its ok azzuri, some of us still love you :cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I am not alone it seems.
Azzurri7 got his share of what you are tasting as well.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I don't want this debate anymore. It's tireing, so please let us stop. I wasn't all that serious when I said I hated juventus fans, I just dislike the certain attitude and I was quite upset.

Let's disuss the game instead.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++
I don't want this debate anymore. It's tireing, so please let us stop. I wasn't all that serious when I said I hated juventus fans, I just dislike the certain attitude and I was quite upset.

Let's disuss the game instead.
We discussed the game but you were busy weeping that some members criticised Zlatan.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Just watched the match.

1. Nice match
2. Mutu had better control his ball-hogginess
3. Tied the best start in Juve history:D

4. The sad revelation: FSC coverage is, oh, a billion times better than GolTV--really bums me out:down:

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005

We discussed the game but you were busy weeping that some members criticised Zlatan.
No I read the comments before the game started, and the comments that occured when he scored. It made me wonder....

Now let us continue with what you and the other fans were doing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I am not alone it seems.
What seperates Azzurri7 from you is that he is actually a supporter of this club, and no matter how much love he has for Del Piero he says he will always be a supporter of this club. From the statements he has made here I have to believe him, so there is quite a difference between him and the aforementioned unconditional Zlatan lovers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

No I read the comments before the game started, and the comments that occured when he scored. It made me wonder....
I believe all the members who were logged in and all the members who posted comments on the game afterwards were glad that Zlatan scored.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

I believe all the members who were logged in and all the members who posted comments on the game afterwards were glad that Zlatan scored.
Absolutely, Jack. A Zlatan goal is a Juve goal. Forza Iby; Forza Juve:cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Seriously, I hate Juventus fans. They hate players when they have a off game and love them when they scores. This is bull****, you know nothing about football.
you're acting like every juve fan is doing it.

calm down and watch your mouth a little bit before judging juventus fans.

at least we support juventus more than ibrahimovic which DO makes us juve fans

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Absolutely, Jack. A Zlatan goal is a Juve goal. Forza Iby; Forza Juve:cool:

right on....Juve is a team...players alone are not teams ..either u root for the team as a whole or go pray to your Players poster in your room and get a life...this should be a team anaylsis not an individual player barrage or worship.....cant we all just get along?? :confused:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you're acting like every juve fan is doing it.

calm down and watch your mouth a little bit before judging juventus fans.

at least we support juventus more than ibrahimovic which DO makes us juve fans

Exactly, amica mia.

Hey, I like Z a lot--he has the potential to be one of the greatest Juve players ever.

But I like the team more (yes, even more than I like DP, Buffon, and Camo--which is a lot). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)