[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

Yeah, he didn't play good. But then again, none of them did, not even Camo.
Did you feel sad when we said that none of the players played good or the only shock you had when you read that even Zlatan the invincible did not play good?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
some of you are really unbelieveble. The loss vs Bayern was because none of the players played good and not zlatan's fault. You win as a team, and lose as a team.
No one said it was Zlatan's fault. Don't do a Menace.

Mar 6, 2005
some of you are really unbelieveble. The loss vs Bayern was because none of the players played good and not zlatan's fault. You win as a team, and lose as a team.
No, mate, you are unbelievable.. Trying to defend a player when he clearly isn't up to par..

Good job him scoring today, though..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

No one said it was Zlatan's fault. Don't do a Menace.
He's making stuff up as we go along. Nobody said it was solely Zlatan's fault for the loss against Bayern. Some people just cannot handle criticism I guess.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

moggi has said that zlatans market value has gone up. thanks for proving my point.
and you take what moggi says for granted? you must feel betrayed during the transfer periods :howler:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

moggi has said that zlatans market value has gone up. That isn't up to par? See now you're bashing zlatan again.
A player proves his worth on the pitch NOT in media conferences....and Zlatan this year has done nothing to convince me with that pricetag on his head....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

and you take what moggi says for granted? you must feel betrayed during the transfer periods :howler:
Actually I don't think he even pays attention to the transfer period unless Zlatan's name pops up in the mix.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

Actually I don't think he even pays attention to the transfer period unless Zlatan's name pops up in the mix.
Actually I don't think he even pays attention anytime unless Zlatan's name is there.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
Sorry Hamid but I believe that Abbiati proved that he aint no trojan horse....
ya thats true, but he aint no Gigi!!
do u know if he will be playing in the next games or are we gonna have to rely on Our Barthez Wannabe...

Amman is defining boring to the max!! cant wait to get back to camel land!!!

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

A player proves his worth on the pitch NOT in media conferences....and Zlatan this year has done nothing to convince me with that pricetag on his head....
one word for you all:

Juventus is winning all the time with zlatan playing a lot. That says something. He is adding much to the team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

one word for you all:

Juventus is winning all the time with zlatan playing a lot. That says something. He is adding much to the team.
You are adding stupidity to this forum as well.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yes but how do you know we wouldnt win without him, since we've never had the chance to test it

thats coming from me, and zlatan is my favorite player along with nedved, who has also played like shite this season, though i hear he played better today, but shamefully i woke up at 6 am, then fell asleep and missed the game :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)