[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

As I said to you and your mailman boy, go join a Zlatan forum and give him all the love he needs, because here we support the club and we have all the right to criticise its players. Ciao.
didn't you mean:

"because here we support the club and we have all the right to criticise zlatan."

because that's the only player i seen critisized on this forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

didn't you mean:

"because here we support the club and we have all the right to criticise zlatan."

Then you haven't read all the posts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

didn't you mean:

Every player recieves criticism when he is not playing well, from Del Piero to Lilian Thuram.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
People here are criticizing the players very hard after each game, but when it comes to being criticized themselfs, they can't handle it. And about that I wouldn't be a fan of Juventus if they had played in Serie C since many years back, you are right. I would probably never had heard of them since I'm a 20 year old boy from Sweden. But if they ever would downgrade to Serie C since I became a fan of them I would follow them. You can't judge me beyond that, as you don't know me very well.

I've almost only commented about Zlatan before, you are right, but before this discussion I had around 3 posted comments and I joined the forum the same day.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I had to follow your rants against the big Z. So I came back.
You are sadistic to enjoy reading people criticising your favourite player and feeling bad about it, have you considered professional help?

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

They lost on wednesday with him playing 90 fücking minutes.
what's that, one loss in 13 games? Seriously you can't win them all. Did maradona win all games he played in? pele? Ronaldinho, Ronaldo?

on top of that, he was the only one who scored.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

didn't you mean:

DP, Nedved, Zala, Abbiati, Kovac, Thuram, Camo, Trez...all have been critisized but obviously you have some kind of selective memory...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

what's that, one loss in 13 games? Seriously you can't win them all. Did maradona win all games he played in? pele? Ronaldinho, Ronaldo?

on top of that, he was the only one who scored.
Look at this, look at this...

We would have seen a better outcome had you farted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)