[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
God I hate fans of players and players alone. Such a worthless group of football supporters.
If only all were like you Andy :rolleyes:

++ [ originally posted by Akerman] ++
That's a very unintelligent comment. How long I've been a member of this forum does not make me more incapable of judging the fans. I've been a fan for a couple of years and the picture I've gotten of most fans of big clubs like these are that they are spoiled by wins and great players so they start to nag about insignificant things.
Unlike you, we would be Juventini even if we were in Serie C...god forbid

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

He said that he hates Juventus fans, so if he is one he probably hates himself as well...
Oh the logic has no ends...

This is stupid. It has become a discussion whether I said I was a fan or not. Doesn't it help by explaining to you that I'm an official member of the Juventus DOC?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

He said that he hates Juventus fans, so if he is one he probably hates himself as well...
Frankly, I do not know what the guy is doing. First he states he hates Juventus fans, which leads us to believe he is not a Juventus fan, only to say he is a Juventus fan thus making us believe he hates himself. Not to mention all his posts here have been about Zlatan, seemingly showing that he is only here for the aforementioned player. Very strange if you ask me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

but jeeks, you shouldve just pointed out that after he told you to learn the english language he spelled couldn't incorrectly
I am not here to judge him on his language capabilities or compare it to mine, I think I know what I am capable of and I can read what is he writing, I just needed some outside help. Thank you.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

I am not here to judge him on his language capabilities or compare it to mine, I think I know what I am capable of and I can read what is he writing, I just needed some outside help. Thank you.
i was only kidding, but why is everyone fighting. fine we played like shit but we won 3-0, so put down the guns and sing some happy songs :cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

Oh the logic has no ends...

This is stupid. It has become a discussion whether I said I was a fan or not. Doesn't it help by explaining to you that I'm an official member of the Juventus DOC?
No it doesn't help at all wether you are a member of the DOC or not, basically you don't know anything about the club before two years ago.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i was only kidding, but why is everyone fighting. fine we played like shit but we won 3-0, so put down the guns and sing some happy songs :cool:
It is not acceptable to Zlatan fans to say that we played like shit or he played bad, they hate us for that ooooooooooo

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

No it doesn't help at all wether you are a member of the DOC or not, basically you don't know anything about the club before two years ago.
yea, but, before two years ago there wasn't really anything noticeable other than a few old guys and a short italian guy with a cool haircut :D

and please could someone explain to me what the hell juventus DOC is?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
guys stop, he is a member of Juventus DOC. I would treat him with more respect.

You treat him with respect, because you two happen to share the same level of respect in our eyes. And trust me you don't want to know where that level is.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

Did I say everybody should be?
Maybe my post was misleading...what I meant is true fans are Club fans not player fans. Kind of "DP is Juve, not Juve is DP" Menality;)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004

You treat him with respect, because you two happen to share the same level of respect in our eyes. And trust me you don't want to know where that level is.
It's because we don't trashtalk players after a win, especially since the player scored and played 45 minutes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

It's because we don't trashtalk players after a win, especially since the player scored and played 45 minutes.
As I said to you and your mailman boy, go join a Zlatan forum and give him all the love he needs, because here we support the club and we have all the right to criticise its players. Ciao.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

What are you talking about? Nobody here has said one bad word about Zlatan in this thread...I think you are confusing trashtalk with objective criticism, which is quite a shame. And if you cannot handle objective criticism, sheesh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)