[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (6 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

you mean that people don't bash zlatan after every game here? plz check the post history.
No, I mean people DO bash Zlatan here in every game..
Thats what makes it so disgraceful.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Buying a Zlatan-Juventus jersey to later on buy another one when he moves to another club does not qualify you to be a fan.
I've never bought a juventus jersey, and if I do it will not have a name on it because I'm not biased towards the players.

I'm an official member in Juventus DOC.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

I've never bought a juventus jersey, and if I do it will not have a name on it because I'm not biased towards the players.

I'm an official member in Juventus DOC.

you just pwned em. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

yes but it saddens me to see so called fans here who think they're a better coach than capello. lol
It saddens us to see people who claim to fans of the club but in fact they are here just because of a certain player. What saddens us more is that those same people say they are leaving the forum just to come back and make these comments.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yes, you're not biased towards any players yet you have Zlatan marked down as your favorite player and seem to care about him more than anything else related to Juventus.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004

It saddens us to see people who claim to fans of the club but in fact they are here just because of a certain player. What saddens us more is that those same people say they are leaving the forum just to come back and make these comments.
well it's better to be a fan of player than always hating on a player. except for me and one or two other dudes, zlatan dont get any love here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Haha, you totaly misunderstood that post. Please go back to your bench and get yourself a course in plain english.
Can someone explain this post for me please, Andy, Vinman anyone who has English as a mother language:

I coudn't care less. I'm not a fan of this club to be loved by you.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

Yes, you're not biased towards any players yet you have Zlatan marked down as your favorite player and seem to care about him more than anything else related to Juventus.
Oh so you can't have favorite players now, ey? I'm probably biased towards Juventus, but if Zlatan plays bad enough to be replaced I would definately see him on the bench. Zlatan can change team if he wants. I would still follow him but I wouldn't start rooting for Real Madrid if he joins them.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Can someone explain this post for me please, Andy, Vinman anyone who has English as a mother language:
he meant that he's not a fan because he wants to be *****ed at by you

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

well it's better to be a fan of player than always hating on a player. except for me and one or two other dudes, zlatan dont get any love here.
Next time we'll make sure we'll feed him his milk and tuck him in bed singing a lullaby.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004

Next time we'll make sure we'll feed him his milk and tuck him in bed singing a lullaby.
that would be an upgrade.

btw moggi just said that Zlatan's market value has skyrocket. He must have played bad eh?

no.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

He said that he hates Juventus fans, so if he is one he probably hates himself as well...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

but jeeks, you shouldve just pointed out that after he told you to learn the english language he spelled couldn't incorrectly

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005

I clearly state that I didn't become a fan of this club to be loved by you. It might look like I'm not a fan of the club if you read it fast, but try reading it slowly and it would eventually come to your mind what I'm really saying.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

He said that he hates Juventus fans, so if he is one he probably hates himself as well...

aye, but i'm just an interpreter for the slighty less literate :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)