[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Akerman ] ++

Why don't 95% of you join Del Piero forums and save me the trouble of reading your comments?
Because we are Juventus fans unlike you, who joined this forum a few weeks ago just to nag that some members like Del Piero more than Zlatan.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Great Practice game Guys, there really was no effort by the boys today. Probably just want to stay in shape and keep up their stamina for the three comming games (samp,milan,bayern) Juve had minimal ball control today and passing was poor compared to our standards we must find a way to bring ourselves up to our standard if we want to stand a chance in the CL. we all saw what happend last game hopefully that will be the last loss

BTW is Abbaiti's injury bad? will he be back or are we stuck with the barthez wannabe chimmeinti

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Capello, human as he are, makes mistakes. But people always will jump to conclusions when he decides to play with a certain player instead of an other. Why don't you ask himself. We are top of the league, undefeated so he must be doing something right, ey?

Zlatan is not the best, there is no best player. Zlatan is however definately a player you shouldn't want to get rid of but I agree that he should be benched sometimes.
Since you are not a Juventus fan, why do you care so much anyway?

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
hey åkerman. People wouldn't like zlatan here even if he scored 10 goals in one game. Get used to it.

I hope my favorite swede can change club where fans can like him.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
hey åkerman. People wouldn't like zlatan here even if he scored 10 goals in one game. Get used to it.

I hope my favorite swede can change club where fans can like him.
Professionaly resolved...

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because we are Juventus fans unlike you, who joined this forum a few weeks ago just to nag that some members like Del Piero more than Zlatan.
That's a very unintelligent comment. How long I've been a member of this forum does not make me more incapable of judging the fans. I've been a fan for a couple of years and the picture I've gotten of most fans of big clubs like these are that they are spoiled by wins and great players so they start to nag about insignificant things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
God I hate fans of players and players alone. Such a worthless group of football supporters.
The most annoying thing is they come here and complain and want to teach us how to support our team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That's a very unintelligent comment. How long I've been a member of this forum does not make me more incapable of judging the fans. I've been a fan for a couple of years and the picture I've gotten of most fans of big clubs like these are that they are spoiled by wins and great players so they start to nag about insignificant things.
A few posts back you were not a Juventus fan and couldn't care less, what happened? Changing your mind so fast tso tso tso

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004

good post. totally agree. Just because you signed up here know doesn't mean you always been a juve supporter.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

but the cold truth. After every game everybody are quick to jump on zlatans performance wehter he didn't score or scored 10 times.
Now that is .. disgraceful

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Since you are not a Juventus fan, why do you care so much anyway?
Since I pay money for this club to be run and for you people to burn sticks and throw toilet paper at games I think I could be called a Juventus fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

but the cold truth. After every game everybody are quick to jump on zlatans performance wehter he didn't score or scored 10 times.
Perhaps this place is just not your speed then. See, here we like to look at topics objectively and not sugar-coat player and team performances...if so forums and discussions are quite redundant. And there is nothing wrong with criticism when it is actually warranted, which is certainly the case with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the moment. Like it or not.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Since I pay money for this club to be run and for you people to burn sticks and throw toilet paper at games I think I could be called a Juventus fan.
Buying a Zlatan-Juventus jersey to later on buy another one when he moves to another club does not qualify you to be a fan.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

Perhaps this place is just not your speed then. See, here we like to look at topics objectively and not sugar-coat player and team performances...if so forums and discussions are quite redundant. And there is nothing wrong with criticism when it is actually warranted, which is certainly the case with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the moment. Like it or not.
yes but it saddens me to see so called fans here who think they're a better coach than capello. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)