[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another lackluster performance. Lecce has not really created much, however I missed about ten minutes of the first half due to satellite problems on FSC. We only created a couple chances and no single player is having a great match out there. Not sure if I'm liking the formation used thus far today.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
did u guys see Capello when he got mad after Mutu was running with the ball and dribbled some players and then took a shot insted of pass it to DP/Zlatan/Nedved.. he got really pissed.. we might see Camo in insted of Mutu... who knows..!
:cheesy:

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
did u guys see Capello when he got mad after Mutu was running with the ball and dribbled some players and then took a shot insted of pass it to DP/Zlatan/Nedved.. he got really pissed.. we might see Camo in insted of Mutu... who knows..!
Best part of the first half :)

nahh just kidding, but he does pull some really funny face expressions :)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Do you realy think that Capello will sub Mutu because this??

Jul 18, 2002
Yeah I saw it too!!!!!!! Damn he really got angry :fero:!

May 4, 2004
AC Milan 1 - 1 Palermo

Chievo 0 - 0 Cagliari

Lecce 0 - 1 Juventus

Livorno 0 - 0 Reggina

Sampdoria 1 - 0 Siena

Treviso 0 - 1 Empoli

Udinese 0 - 1 Inter Milan

Not many goals scored in serie a so far...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)