[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I remember last season that Lecce is taking a free kick against us too.

The referee is trying to act cute

He saw that our players were out of place, so he ordered another free kick for Lecce. And juz when Lecce is about to take the FK, the referee blew his whistle to state that it is half-time, and the Lecce players were fuming :D

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

I completely agree.Zlatan isn't a target man.neither is DP.because of it we shouldn't omit Trez from the team.

yeah.... if anyone is not to be omitted it shud be trezi.... form and injury excluded of course,,,

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I remember last season that Lecce is taking a free kick against us too.

The referee is trying to act cute

He saw that our players were out of place, so he ordered another free kick for Lecce. And juz when Lecce is about to take the FK, the referee blew his whistle to state that it is half-time, and the Lecce players were fuming :D
:D i remembered that too, maybe he needed a piss

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I think Zlatan has been playing pretty good. Based on this match I can't see why people have been putting him down so much lately.
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
ht

embarrassing really :)
:confused:

We've been controlling things pretty well, and created some chances and a goal. We haven't blown them away, but I would hardly call it embarresing.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Trez is one of the best finishers.you actually don't understand when he's playing good but he is kind of player who can make a goal from a dead ball.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
pplive were only showing english piss league matches is first time i tried to watch a match on there,do they usually show premierhsit above serie a???
anywhere else i could watch it??

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
I think Zlatan has been playing pretty good. Based on this match I can't see why people have been putting him down so much lately.

:confused:

We've been controlling things pretty well, and created some chances and a goal. We haven't blown them away, but I would hardly call it embarresing.
I guess im just expecting a better game played with more heart and determination, expecially after reading some of the quotes from our players just before this game, saying that lecce is going to meet a very angry and determined juve etc etc ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)