[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (24 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
94' ZALAYETA SCORES!!! On the left, he enters the box and powers a shot that left no chance to the keeper!!! 3-0 Juve!!!

and what a way to win!!

what's that 8 0 0 in serie A and one more for the record?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rokkstar ] ++
94' ZALAYETA SCORES!!! On the left, he enters the box and powers a shot that left no chance to the keeper!!! 3-0 Juve!!!

and what a way to win!!

what's that 8 0 0 in serie A and one more for the record?
yep than we beat ower own record

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I just noticed...the biggest gap between any two teams is between the 1st place team and the second place team...interesting. doubt that will remain for long though

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++

I know, but when Ibra gets no service you guys want to kill him. Anyway, I would give Del Piero a 5.5 for this one.
I don't want to kill Ibra when he doesn't get any service, I want to kill him when he fouls defenders repeatedly and tries to do too much with the football whether it be taking on four opposition players or shooting from 40 yards out.

Today when Del Piero got the ball he played sensibly and kept possession well but in the second half it was all hopeful long balls into him. I'd probably give him a 5.5 as well, but he was ok.

Ibrahimovic and Zalayeta took their goals very well. Mutu got lucky with his but I'm glad for him as he deserves more playing time than he receives. I thought that Chiellini was good. He didn't have too many problems defensively and was involved in our attacks quite often. Zambrotta put in a good shift on the right side of defence. Kovac was solid and Cannavaro wasn't really tested either. Emerson had a good game, controlling things in midfield with his defensive play and distribution. Giannichedda did his job reasonably well. Nedved was much better today than he was on Wednesday. Good passing, good running and a real threat when shooting from distance.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I only want to show you what I bet today:

Konyaspor-Besiktas 0-1 (bet: Besiktas) :)
N`castle-Sunderland 3-2 (Castle) :)
Lecce-Juventus 0-3 (Juve) :)
Saarbrücken-Cottbus 1-3 (Cottbus) :)
Milan-Palermo 2-1 (Milan) :)

only two games left
Everton-Chelski (I bet on Chelsea)
Real Madrid-Valencia (Real)

Than I will got 85€ !!! :thumb:

May 4, 2004
Chimenti, Camo and Zala did very well after coming in...
Im happy for Mutu as he scored.. and Lets hope both Zlatan and Abbiati are ready next match...

Forza Juventus !
3-0 and we really wasent that good :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
An effortless win from Juventus, we basically had three chances during play and were able to make them goals. Other chances were from freekicks and corners were just wasted. For a while in the second half when we were only one goal up, Lecce were so close to equalizing and that made it even more dangerous with losing Abbiati.

Our defence was solid and they managed to play the offside trap pretty well. Kovac was solid and more impressive than Thuram, I would give him the nod from now on. Chiellini played well in the first half but was below par in the second. Zambrotta was not bad on the right, he had a couple of runs forward but nothing impressive.

AS for the midfield, the problem of creativity remains. Emerson is a hard worker but does not add to the game and Giannichedda is only good at losing balls, giving bad passes and bad positioning. Nedved was okay, he had some good moves and shots and so was Mutu. Probably our best players today.

Del Piero was good in the first half and had nothing to do in the second and Zlatan aside from his goal did nothing as well. Del Piero won some freekicks in the first half and was close to scoring from one.

Zalayeta coming for Zlatan was a good choice as Trezeguet is kept for the game against Sampdoria it seems to start with Capello's favourite formation/starting lineup. Zalayeta moved well behind the ball and was alive and managed to make a good pass for Mutu to score our second and game killer and finally managed to get on the score sheet by a superb shot.

Camoranesi coming in for Del Piero also added something to the team and moved Mutu to play in the forward postion which suits him better and thus going on the scoresheet.

All in all, some say this was an undeserved win others say the team was bad, I woudl say it was an EFFORTLESS win. We got the three points and that's what mattered today.

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

only two games left

I also got Chelsea left...! Gonna win 3500 kr :cool::D!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

only two games left

good bet mate,
u r very close now

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

only two games left

Greedy fella :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)