[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (8 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

yeah for now am sseeing this happening, and could be as soon as next season if we get young cassano.Who is i think another great talent and the future of the azzuri.
The thing is abt Zlatan is that he isnt getting the spirit of the team yet.This is a very close unit.And it always been the strength of this juve team for years.Whoever comes here.
But i feel that zlatan is still trying too hard to make a name for himself, and hes hurting himself in the process.
I like him but he needs something more to give to this team.

anyway this is for another time to talk abt.
We have a game in like an hr we need to focus on.
Good predicted formation but i wanted to see blasi in the midfield instead of gianni.But good to see capello has faith in Balza, and still trusts Gianni in the middle.
Alex should have a good game tonite.Hope trezi scores a couple or something.

forzaa juvee
I love your combo ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

CSTI

Aug 24, 2005
Del Piero a disposizione per Lecce

21 ottobre 2005 - Stamattina Alessandro Del Piero ha ripreso a lavorare col gruppo, sarà a disposizione di Capello per la trasferta di Lecce. Allenamento differenziato senza palla per Vieira, Thuram e Giannichedda, tutto il resto del gruppo ha lavorato su schemi ed esercizi tecnico-tattici. Soltanto palestra per Zebina, Buffon, Olivera e Birindelli, in campo non si è visto Emerson

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

the streams are ok, sometimes it has some problems at the begin but then it works,and the streams are about 3 or 4 minutes delayed..
danke maresca.

how is enzo maresca doing these days... haven't heard of him for quite a while..... appiah is doing great with fenerbahce.

i digress.....

this must be a big win for juve..... nevertheless a 1-0 would suffice but what is more important the team must play a spirited performance as so to bounce back from tuesday nights' defeat.

3-1 to juve i soothsay i dare!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
About 25 mins til kick-off. If DP doesn't start I'll be pissed. Hopefully Mutu gets the nod ahead of Nedved as well. Forza Juve!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Abbiati C. 32
Balzaretti F. 14
Kovac R. 6
Cannavaro F. 28
Zambrotta G. 19
Mutu A. 18
Emerson F. 8
Giannichedda G. 23
Nedved P. 11
Ibrahimovic Z. 9
Del Piero A. 10

gazzetta.it

no camo?

ps don bes hehehe yo u sayed that i play to much playstation but i was almost right :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)