[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (4 Viewers)

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
Btw, the ref didn't give a penalty for Catania in the last minute after a handball by Kaladze. He didn't give a penalty because it was ball to hand.

Remind me how many ball to hand penalties Milan got this season?
Alessandro Altobelli said if the handball was by a catania player the referee will give two penalties for milan :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Giovinco's first goal for Juve was amazing.
Only greats can do that and the boy will be great one day.

Also, this match proved that it's support striker the position where Giovinco is the best. It's not ML like some here wanted us to believe.
And obviously, Giovinco stood no chance against the great Del Piero. Such a shame.
But when Giovinco played on the left he was great as well. As you say Del Piero is still ahead of him in the forward role, so playing Giovinco on the left isn't such an unlogical step.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Excellent rating.
:D It was inspired by Vlatko's halftime critique.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
If only both Ale and Seba can start.
I hope that never happens really, unless we are playing a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. Don't forget, both DP and Giovinco are short players and lack the aerial ability needed to head crosses/corners in. Our chances of scoring would go to hell and the game with it (unless Ranieri plays from the middle to supply the attack, but that definitely is not our strongest part, especially offensively)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #426
    Loved DC's cross with that sweet left foot from the right.

Forza lefties! :pint:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    Marchioni is a sub. And in most of the cases he can be useful, (when Camo is injured) Why everyone is on his case..We dont have money to buy better RM sub.

Btw I saw game Arsenal vs Wigan last night where Arsenal won 1:0. Coach which i respect a lot, Wenger in 32min replaced Nasri with Eboue..Eboue played OK, but towards the end of game , he made 2-3 bad passes, just like Molinaro do every game.. And in 90th minute, as supporters were booing, he replaced Eboue with defender Silvestre??? He could take any midfielder out in last 90th minute, but he took guy who he introduced in 32nd min..

What that move can do to the confidence of a player? That was shit move by Wenger..

Imagine now, CR start replacing Molinaro, Marchioni, Nedved, Legro, and all other every time they make some silly mistakes..

CR noticed Marchioni's bad day, but he let him play bit more, and than changed him.. Marchioni was good for us when we won 6-7 games in row wasn't he !?

Common guys, little respect to all players..Im sure he will be watching lots of videos tomorrow..

Forza Juve ..3 points is what we count tonight

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But when Giovinco played on the left he was great as well. As you say Del Piero is still ahead of him in the forward role, so playing Giovinco on the left isn't such an unlogical step.
    Of course.
    Just saying that SS is where Giovinco can give his maximum. He's closer to the box and he doesn't need to defend.
    As ML he's forced to play defense and he's not good at it. But at least against the mid-table and the smaller teams we can take the risk (if it's a risk at all) of playing Giovinco on the left, without forcing him to play defense in our part of the pitch.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    my ratings
    Manninger 6 did what he had to do, cant blame him for their goal
    Grygera 6 decebt enough showing, strung some good passes together
    Legro 5.5 sloppy and stupid, not what we are used to
    Chiellini 6 not his best today, he got out jumped far too much
    Moli 6.5 our best defender today simple as, any one else notice his nice slide tackle?
    Marchionni 4 should fuck off to seire B, I don't know what C.R sees in him, baccalà
    Momo 6.5 bad first half, a diffrent player after seba's goal though
    marchisio 7 I really like this guy he was the glue to keep our midfield together today
    Nedved 6 needs a rest to get back to his best
    giovinco 7.5 not getting carried away but what a goal and was our only livewire today
    amauri 7 popped up at the right time, if it wasn't for his goal he would have got a 5.5, shows how important it was

SUB
    D.C 7 just for that cross, as jack siad, with 1 cross he completly showed what a hobo marchionni is

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Seba :drill:

Good overall performance by him and a very nice first goal for Juve. I hope after a decade we'll watch this goal again like we do with Del Piero's first goals.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Marchioni is a sub. And in most of the cases he can be useful, (when Camo is injured) Why everyone is on his case..We dont have money to buy better RM sub.

Btw I saw game Arsenal vs Wigan last night where Arsenal won 1:0. Coach which i respect a lot, Wenger in 32min replaced Nasri with Eboue..Eboue played OK, but towards the end of game , he made 2-3 bad passes, just like Molinaro do every game.. And in 90th minute, as supporters were booing, he replaced Eboue with defender Silvestre??? He could take any midfielder out in last 90th minute, but he took guy who he introduced in 32nd min..

What that move can do to the confidence of a player? That was shit move by Wenger..

Imagine now, CR start replacing Molinaro, Marchioni, Nedved, Legro, and all other every time they make some silly mistakes..

CR noticed Marchioni's bad day, but he let him play bit more, and than changed him.. Marchioni was good for us when we won 6-7 games in row wasn't he !?

Common guys, little respect to all players..Im sure he will be watching lots of videos tomorrow..

you know you don't always hve to stickup for the little guy, he has been bad recently so just accept it.
    The fact that he keeps getting played ahead of others when he is having bad game after bad game is pathetic.
    I din't mind him as long as he is a sub or resverve. MM in small doeses is fine, I have had enough of him for a month now

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    you know you don't always hve to stickup for the little guy, he has been bad recently so just accept it.
    The fact that he keeps getting played ahead of others when he is having bad game after bad game is pathetic.
    I din't mind him as long as he is a sub or resverve. MM in small doeses is fine, I have had enough of him for a month now
    :agree:

Too many M&M's make your stomach hurt.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    I think it's these games in which we have been renown to suffer in. We always seem to have a hard time against bottom division teams away from home, and our players last season always failed to get the job done. Coincidentally, Giovinco, Amauri, and De Ceglie were the reasons we got the job done today, all of whom were not in Juve last year.,

I had a gut feeling Giovinco was going to put that freekick away, it just seemed like such a perfect moment to finally silence his critics( ala Del piero) and scoring such a brilliant freekick as his first official goal for Juve speaks volumes about him.

This game was a closed one for the most part and it seemed like a draw was a very likely result. I loved the way they showed some spirit and fought untill the very last second of the game. Those last gasp goals have really been what we've been missing all season.

Milan will face a calciopoli 2 trial later in 2009, mark my words, justice will be served.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I loved it how Ranieri was trying to hide his smile when Giovinco scored but he couldn't.
    The old guy was pleased that it was Giovinco of them all who scored that beauty.

Apr 15, 2006

so you have taken a look at our financian status??? yeah right!!!

im sure we have enough money to buy an RM at least!!! we've won 3 CL games, so im guessing we would've got a good amount of moolah for those wins and draws also. dont try to defend Marco. he's been playing quite badly for a long time! other than a goal, i dont remember him contributing much! letting him play for 81 mins in a match, let alone start a match, is sacrilege!

memo

Nov 18, 2005

sorry man
    but is just a joke
    at least for me
    it started when i was bashing him (marchioni) and then he scored xD
    agaist roma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)