[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (4 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
That cross remind me of the Zambro pass to Neddy during the 2003 CL with Real, it was hit when the ball is still on the bounce ...

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
watching the highlights again,i'd say manninger was presumptuous for that cross like he was for zlatan's in the inter game...i know it's not easy throwing urself here,there n everywhere but FFS make an attempt to stop d ball;afterall u are the GOALkeeper!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Slack marking in the last 15 min almost cost us. They could have tied earlier had they not managed to put a point blank header over the bar.

Marchionni was poor, Nedved wasn't contributing for large chunks of the match, and Marchisio/Momo gave to many easy balls away in midfield.

Seba has been taking notes (freekick), and Amauri pulled a Trezeguet.

We grinded out a result, and thats always good to see, but we will need to play much better next week.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Legro is suspended. There was a time i thought Chiellini was going to get sent off, but thankfully he wasn't.

Nice freekick by Giovinco, he was our best player on the pitch.
I was calling for Marchionni and Nedved to be taken off from the 65th minute cause Nedved seemed tired, while Marchionni is just shit. Their replacements i wanted were De Ceglie and one of Iago/Rossi. Also i wouldn't have been annoyed if he took off Marchisio towards the end to give Zanetti some playing time, and i think that was his plan before Cacia scored that great goal.

All three goals were nice, the first two the finish, while Amauri's was nice build up play, and the header wasn't too bad either ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's good news. On the other side, Legro is suspended too, right?
Yes, but i think it's Milan who lose more.
Gattuso has been playing like in the old days. He was great for Milan this season.
After all, you could see how Milan lost the midfield against Palermo without Gattuso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)