[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Whoever suggested 4-1-2-1-2 wiht Momo as the lone DM... no. Momo is not a holding midfileder. Have you ever seen him sit in front the defence and anticipate plays, and pass the ball aroung, dictating the midfield. Please leave the stuff like running the length of the pitch, driving forward with the ball, blading mofos and owning every idiot who thinks they want to dribble in his territory to him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whoever suggested 4-1-2-1-2 wiht Momo as the lone DM... no. Momo is not a holding midfileder. Have you ever seen him sit in front the defence and anticipate plays, and pass the ball aroung, dictating the midfield. Please leave the stuff like running the length of the pitch, driving forward with the ball, blading mofos and owning every idiot who thinks they want to dribble in his territory to him.
Again, people watch Barshitlona and drool. That's a problem infecting us.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
you can't have momo as a lone DM, he isn't tactically aware enough and he can be clumsy. Momo needs another DM or CM next to him to be able to play his own game well.
Formations with Momo
4-4-2: rm---cm---momo---lm
4-3-1-2: cm--momo--cm
----------------.cam
4-5-1: dm----momo
.rw-------cam---------lw

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Luca

I share you views about Sissoko.
And I think the 4-3-1-2 is without a doubt the most fit formation for Juventus today if we are going to build a new era with success. (Back to the Lippi tactics)

Buffon
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Here we definitely need somebody
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Zanetti
Giovinco
Amauri-Del Piero

Bastian-Poulsen-Marchisio backup to the middfield. And if Giovinco is out injured then we can easily switch to the 4-4-2 and put Camo on the right and Bastian on the left.

Sound good in my head, the question is: Would it work in reality considering the poor defence we have today. We need a top notch fullback on the right and the left. Grygera should not be more than a backup. And Molinaro shouldnt be in a Juventus jersey at all.

EDIT: I act like we already have Bastian Schweinsteiger. But yeah, he is a player I think would be the perfect Nedved replacement.

Sep 2, 2004
Luca

I share you views about Sissoko.
And I think the 4-3-1-2 is without a doubt the most fit formation for Juventus today if we are going to build a new era with success. (Back to the Lippi tactics)

Buffon
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Here we definitely need somebody
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Zanetti
Giovinco
Amauri-Del Piero

Bastian-Poulsen-Marchisio backup to the middfield. And if Giovinco is out injured then we can easily switch to the 4-4-2 and put Camo on the right and Bastian on the left.

Sound good in my head, the question is: Would it work in reality considering the poor defence we have today. We need a top notch fullback on the right and the left. Grygera should not be more than a backup. And Molinaro shouldnt be in a Juventus jersey at all.

EDIT: I act like we already have Bastian Schweinsteiger. But yeah, he is a player I think would be the perfect Nedved replacement.
Yea, Im sure Bastian is coming to Juve to sit on the bench.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I say bring out the first 11 for the Lecce game. And then we can play another formation against Bate (Gio - Zanetti...).
But we need to win against Lecce, going into the Milan game with a win is very important I say.

Against Milan:
Manninger
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Marchionni - Sissoko - Marchisio - Nedved
Del Piero - Amauri

Against Bate:
Manninger
Grygera - Chiellini - Mellberg - De Ciegli
Marchionni - Marchisio - Zanetti (if possible) - Giovinco
Iaquinta - Amauri

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But Dominic said that apart from the 2 assists Seba wasn't that good. I missed that match unfortunately.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Right wing didnt suit him at all, he was out of place there. When he was strictly in the right win, he suffered because it changes its whole approach to creating, he is more about cutting in then anything else, and in preferred foot isnt the left, so he did the damage when he was roaming centrally. But otherwise that wing didnt suit him at all.

But good that Ranieri atleast tried him there.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
@Ibrahimovic9

That's not what i meant really. He would share the place with Camoranesi. Both are worthclass players and would handle it perfectly. But yeah, it was just a thought...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)