[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we played Milan instead of Lecce, then both Del Piero and Camoranesi would have played.
This way we're just being cautious.

And Ranieri said how we'll use the best players and he won't underestimate Lecce :dielaugh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Had Mauro been in that list things would have looked a bit different. It doesn't feel good having two creative players out. Specially in your away games.

Edit: Thanks Corv.
I think the last time we played without Del Piero and Camoranesi was against Bologna, an away match.
Camo was injured and Del Piero was being rested.
Luckily we had Nedved to decide that match. Hopefully we'll have someone capable to do the same this time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If we played Milan instead of Lecce, then both Del Piero and Camoranesi would have played.
This way we're just being cautious.

And Ranieri said how we'll use the best players and he won't underestimate Lecce :dielaugh:
I'm wondering if Del Piero really has a problem with his thigh. Because if Ranieri is keeping him out just to rest then you're giving away the Scudetto Claudio.

I would have rested any key player had this match been in Turin. But no rest for anyone since we're playing away and it's pretty obvious how mid/small teams play against us when we're playing away.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Marchionni-Sissoko-Marchisio-Nedved

Giovinco

Amauri​

I'd leave Legro out to try and make sure he doesn't get booked and miss Meeeeeeeeeeelan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm wondering if Del Piero really has a problem with his thigh. Because if Ranieri is keeping him out just to rest then you're giving away the Scudetto Claudio.

I would have rested any key player had this match been in Turin. But no rest for anyone since we're playing away and it's pretty obvious how mid/small teams play against us when we're playing away.
Ranieri can not just say to Del Piero "You're gonna be rested". Del Piero is not De Ceglie or Molinaro. He's a bigger authority than Ranieri.
If Del Piero is really being given a rest then it's done with mutual agreement between him and the coach.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ranieri can not just say to Del Piero "You're gonna be rested". Del Piero is not De Ceglie or Molinaro. He's a bigger authority than Ranieri.
If Del Piero is really being given a rest then it's done with mutual agreement between him and the coach.
And this is the big difference between him and Ranieri, who I can imagine would not explain himself to anyone.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
mutual or not mutual agreement he's been left out, and not for the first time.. Also i remember at beginning of last season until DP started playing better he was "rested" regularly.
I don't think DP is the one who will decide will he play or not. However he was great last few months for us..

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I watched Lecce against Catania last week. They were so pathetic. Barely managed to get a point in the end. Catania was unlucky just like we were unlucky against Catania:( .
Lecce's most dangerous player is that Tribbochi prick. Chiellini should shut him up. Giacomazzi looked promising, others were there just for the sake of filling up the pitch. We should attack their left side, if I am not mistaken there was this guy Abate (or something like that), he was clumsy throught the match. Put Giovinco on that side and let him ride that bitch :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
I watched Lecce against Catania last week. They were so pathetic. Barely managed to get a point in the end. Catania was unlucky just like we were unlucky against Catania:( .
Lecce's most dangerous player is that Tribbochi prick. Chiellini should shut him up. Giacomazzi looked promising, others were there just for the sake of filling up the pitch. We should attack their left side, if I am not mistaken there was this guy Abate (or something like that), he was clumsy throught the match. Put Giovinco on that side and let him ride that bitch :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:
i think u talked about esposito
or its polenghi??

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
no Del Piero, no Camoranesi. i die to see if trident of giovinco, amauri and iaquinta can work out, cuz i think it can :xfinger: we will have to play one of giovinco and iaq and in 433 it would look much better i think, because it would be hard for Iaquinta-Amauri to break up their defence and Giovinco seems more suited for anything else than 442.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I dun think Amauri and Iaquinta will have huge problems unlocking Leece ... The 2 was partnering very well in the first few games of the season.

CR is always gonna play Neddy as he juz enjoy tiring the 36 yr old. So I hope to see Gio playing instead of Marchionni.
I believe Gio play at the RM position against BATE in CL and provide 2 assist for IQ. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong ...

But a trident wont be too bad either, CR played it last season with DP, IQ and Trez ...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Manninger
Melberg Legro Chiellini
Marchioni Sissoko Marchisio Nedved Giovinco
Amauri IQ

You rule the midfield :hug: , you rule Lecce :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)