[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One question?How many penalties and errors should De lLigt make until he will be "fit" for Juve?Just asking!A 75 million .e.ticket is in matter???

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Inter - Parma 2 -2 ...so this does not look so bad now :euromax:

but the way some Tuzers spitting on Sarri face is really amazing .....

one more thing I didn't get it ...one Tuzer here is just very contradicting ...he was against Allegri and never saw the good and always against him and now against Sarri and don't want to see anything beyond his underwear,but he thinks Allegri is good ... :sorryball:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
With Danilo,Can and Bernardeschi tactics was fine?????Tell me something about rotation!It's the result that count and the result is shit.We are giving merda advance on a plate.
We are playing fucking Lecce.Sarri should start Cuadrado,not that idiot Danilo.Also Rabiot and not Can.Ligt is only playing cause he had a 75 mil.e. ticket.
Again.just read the fucking excuses from Sarri.Like his Napoli days.And yes I am a Juve fan,a dying one.
You have some weird hate for Sarri. The lineup today was heavily rotated and still should have been able to easily beat Lecce, and if you watched the game, you'd know we created multiple opportunities to do so, the players simply didn't put it into the net. De Ligt is playing because of his potential, and yes, he has done stupid mistakes but typically you want your CB pairing to get used to playing with each other, that's why it isn't rotated as much. Perhaps it's time to play Demiral there, but the result today was 90% on the players.

The only flaw in today's game plan is that Ronaldo should have been on the bench at least, since D. Costa and Ramsey were injured and we had no one else other than fucking Bernardeschi.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You have some weird hate for Sarri. The lineup today was heavily rotated and still should have been able to easily beat Lecce, and if you watched the game, you'd know we created multiple opportunities to do so, the players simply didn't put it into the net. De Ligt is playing because of his potential, and yes, he has done stupid mistakes but typically you want your CB pairing to get used to playing with each other, that's why it isn't rotated as much. Perhaps it's time to play Demiral there, but the result today was 90% on the players.

The only flaw in today's game plan is that Ronaldo should have been on the bench at least, since D. Costa and Ramsey were injured and we had no one else other than fucking Bernardeschi.
Oh, II don't have any "weird" hate for Sarri.I watched and recorded the game.The conclusions::
-You can't rotate that much with Danilo coming from the injury, and Can. And neither Matuidi or Khedira as starters.Nobody does that.
He should start Cuadrado and sub him arounf 60 minute.Also he should start Bentacur in the position of Bernardeschi an put Rabiot alongside of Pjanic.
Also this guy got no authoritative style for coaching for Juve.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Oh, II don't have any "weird" hate for Sarri.I watched and recorded the game.The conclusions::
-You can't rotate that much with Danilo coming from the injury, and Can. And neither Matuidi or Khedira as starters.Nobody does that.
He should start Cuadrado and sub him arounf 60 minute.Also he should start Bentacur in the position of Bernardeschi an put Rabiot alongside of Pjanic.
Also this guy got no authoritative style for coaching for Juve.
I would agree with you, except that in the match we generated many, many opportunities to score. Putting the ball into the net is on the players, Sarri can't sub himself in and kick it in. You have some weird hate for him based on his time at Napoli, we have had times in matches where Sarriball really kicks in and we do some beautiful free flowing football, I'll continue to support the team rather than hope we lose because the guy on the bench happened to coach Napoli before.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would agree with you, except that in the match we generated many, many opportunities to score. Putting the ball into the net is on the players, Sarri can't sub himself in and kick it in. You have some weird hate for him based on his time at Napoli, we have had times in matches where Sarriball really kicks in and we do some beautiful free flowing football, I'll continue to support the team rather than hope we lose because the guy on the bench happened to coach Napoli before.
Well I really don't know how you find and especially how you twice use the phrase "weird hate"????
More than that ,that"weird hate cause he was at Napoli" is the most wrong thing that I have heard in my life.
And according to your way of how I rate Sarri,it's not his accomplishment but Dybala's brilliance how we bet Lokomoti a few days ago.
Keep your way of seeing Sarri ,I will keep mine.There is nothing about weirdness of any kind from me .
Did you ask yourself about what kind of authority as a coach Sarri transmit to the players?
Keep you thoughts and don't jump into wrong conclusions...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Szczesny - 6.5
Danilo - 6
Bonucci - 6
De Ligt - 5.5
Alex Sandro - 6.5
Emre Can - 6
Pjanic - 6.5
Bentancur - 6.5
Bernardeschi - 5
Dybala - 7
Higuain - 5.5

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2019-10-26_19-29-19.jpg
Bernardeschi shouldn’t get anything above 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely missed the game. Forgot there even was one.

drew 1-1 with Lecce :lol3: how the eff did that happen?
Missed a ton of chances in the first half. The game should’ve been put to bed in the first 45. The second half performance was one of the worst I’ve seen by Juve this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)