[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Not a good result. That was Lecce's first home point this season. Just have to be more ruthless against these teams.

We're still on course to finish on about 97 points if we can keep the current pace up.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I love how we are panicked after one game which we didn't even deserve to lose.
It's not really just one bad game though. There is a worrying trend of not seeing out games, not creating enough clear cut chances when we are chasing the game (last 20-25 mins or so) and a shaky defence. Look at our winning margins this season, we have struggled to get breathing space in every game.

Our last game against Lokomotiv was one of the worst of the season and if not for Dybala's magic would have been a defeat, the chances weren't there.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Anti Allegri/Pro Sarri team last season:
The coach is to blame for players not taking their chances.

Same people now:
How is the coach to blame when our players are missing sitters?

:touched:

As much as I wanted a more offensive Juve, if it doesn't work out, Sarri will be the one I blame.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We just can’t be dropping points against that kind of team. This is the stage of the season we’re supposed to be gaining momentum.

The midfield was a terrible choice. Replacing 2 of the 3 starters while rotating a fullback and a forward is asking for a lack of cohesion.

Just so disappointing that we can’t cause these kinds of teams any problems at all. For all our shots we had 4 on target. One less than Lecce...

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    @Mark - is it easier to do a separate thread for post match stats like I'm doing to the match thread (1st posts) that only I can post in (or you)? Maybe an easier place for people to see them altogether OR is it better do do them like I am doing them now?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    I don't get the people complaining about Sarri. The tactics were fine, the players were criminally wasteful tonight. Are you guys happy that the team is doing badly? Are you Juve fans? I don't get it.
    Not hating on Sarri, but this narrow 4-3-1-2 has been found out. Loko nearly neutralized us on Tuesday, and Lecce today.

Jun 6, 2015
    @Mark - is it easier to do a separate thread for post match stats like I'm doing to the match thread (1st posts) that only I can post in (or you)? Maybe an easier place for people to see them altogether OR is it better do do them like I am doing them now?
    You have put the stats from the Brescia game to the first post in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)