[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Had his one blockbuster against Atletico
    sometimes that's all you need in life

-----------
    Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Bentancur; Bernardeschi; Dybala, Higuain
    Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Buffon, De Sciglio, Khedira, Matuidi, Cuadrado, Rugani, Rabiot, Demiral, Kwang-Son Han

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    I see that bernardeschi keeps getting chances to disappoint. Too bad Ramsey isn't recovered yet.
    I hope to be proven wrong for once.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

-----------
    Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Bentancur; Bernardeschi; Dybala, Higuain
    Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Buffon, De Sciglio, Khedira, Matuidi, Cuadrado, Rugani, Rabiot, Demiral, Kwang-Son Han
    :tuttosport:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

-----------
    That's what happens when we don't have cr7 in the team. We have to make do with the north Korean one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
    No, this is what happens when we get cocky and don't have CR7 in the squad. We draw to fucking Lecce and had no options from the bench to change things around. De Ligt needs to do something about his stupid handballs and Berna just, send him away, somewhere, I don't care.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    In a nutshell:

- waste chances
    - get frustrated
    - get more tired, after CL game (where we looked equally crap)

Score a goal first half and this becomes a coast, but we can't drop points to this team, they were mediocre at best.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    We must have the worst crosses to goals ratio in top level football

Berna is a fraud. I'd rather he never started for us again

MDL has had enough chances now, he's going to cost us the league. Needs benched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)