[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Why rest? We played 2 games since international break. I think we should field best XI.
Most of our players play for their national teams during the international break and we will be playing two games per week until the next international break. When should the players be rested then?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Most of our players play for their national teams during the international break and we will be playing two games per week until the next international break. When should the players be rested then?
When they get tired. I expect some players to come back from injury next week, so when they are ready we can rotate more. Though I don't consider Matuidi and Khedira starters :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.90min.com/it/posts/6481...del-lecce-possibili-tre-esclusioni-eccellenti

they expect some rotation for lecce: pjanic, ronaldo and bonucci might be rested. either rugani or demiral might play alongside de ligt. rabiot looks certain to start, either as the regista, or as a mezz'ala (in that case, bentancur plays in pjanic's position). and of course it's dybala+higgy instead of cr + either of the argies.

however gazzetta expects a more conservative lineup:

EHtppriWwAAyyKw?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

some info from tuttosport:
- de sciglio is ready to play
- ramsey still works separately
- costa trains with the group, but needs time to get his fitness levels back

ref will be valeri.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I have to say that these lineups, even with rotations, give me a lot of renewed excitement. The end of last season was too tiring in terms of the football we played. Seeing the 433 with De Sciglio/Cancelo, Matuidi, Khedira, Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Dybala would tell me right away that the football would not flow much.

Now I'm looking forward more to see Cuadrado, Pjanic revitalized, the front 3 set up in a way that benefits all, Rabiot and Bentancur, and I love watching Dybala and Higuain come on for one another unsure of who will do even better than the other.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Buffon
Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral - De Sciglio
Can - Pjanic - Rabiot
Bernardeschi
Dybala - Higuain

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Bonucci rested? There was an indication in the press conference from Sarri.

I wont mind a Demiral-MDL backline though, just to see how well they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bonucci rested? There was an indication in the press conference from Sarri.

I wont mind a Demiral-MDL backline though, just to see how well they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Demiral will run De Ligt over while the latter is attempting a handball, allowing Woj to clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Look who's called up in attack @Hustini

EHu-1qfX0AAksPD?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't see why Mandzu is frozen out, he obviously isnt in the plans of the team and is going but I don't see a good reason why he should be frozen, could be useful for a few mins since we play with 2 up front now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)