[Serie A] Lecce 0-3 Juventus [21st January, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's insane how we've managed to be 1st in the table with this current players. We had a shit midfield with McKennie and Miretti. Wingplay from the left was bad with Kostic (who may have gotten another assist, but his whole game is pretty mediocre). Today was all Vlahovic.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Big win for us.

It always looked like Yildiz or Cambiaso were the only ones who would open the game for us, and both were involved in the opener.

I thought we looked a bit sluggish until the goal but finished off the game well.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It's insane how we've managed to be 1st in the table with this current players. We had a shit midfield with McKennie and Miretti. Wingplay from the left was bad with Kostic (who may have gotten another assist, but his whole game is pretty mediocre). Today was all Vlahovic.[/QUOTE}
/QUOTE]

Surprising to me but not insane. It's a weak league with still enough talent that should be beating these type teams. Let's not over do it because he's getting paid plenty to perform as a manager. Hope it continues and I'll be mightily impressed when the team gets out of the CL group and gets to the final 8.

His conservative style of play works in serie but will it during Euro play? Can Juve's play hold up against the up tempo offensive prowess of most of the better Euro teams?[

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It's insane how we've managed to be 1st in the table with this current players. We had a shit midfield with McKennie and Miretti. Wingplay from the left was bad with Kostic (who may have gotten another assist, but his whole game is pretty mediocre). Today was all Vlahovic.

Surprising to me but not insane. It's a weak league with still enough talent that should be beating these type teams. Let's not over do it because he's getting paid plenty to perform as a manager. Hope it continues and I'll be mightily impressed when the team gets out of the CL group and gets to the final 8.

His conservative style of play works in serie but will it during Euro play? Can Juve's play hold up against the up tempo offensive prowess of most of the better Euro teams?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

His conservative style of play works in serie but will it during Euro play? Can Juve's play hold up against the up tempo offensive prowess of most of the better Euro teams?
Maccabi Haifa, Sevilla.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Y’all pretend as if Allegri never made it past the group stages of the CL lmao.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Big win for us.

It always looked like Yildiz or Cambiaso were the only ones who would open the game for us, and both were involved in the opener.

I thought we looked a bit sluggish until the goal but finished off the game well.
:agree:

They were by far two of our best in that abysmal first half performance. They weren’t outstanding or anything, but they looked like the only two “in” the game and capable of breaking through Lecce’s high press and creating something.

Great second half showing from the boys tho. Completely and utterly pushed them aside to attain 3 massive points for us.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

They were by far two of our best in that abysmal first half performance. They weren’t outstanding or anything, but they looked like the only two “in” the game and capable of breaking through Lecce’s high press and creating something.

Great second half showing from the boys tho. Completely and utterly pushed them aside to attain 3 massive points for us.
Yep great stuff

Cambiaso is a great little player. The fact that he can play inside as well is fantastic

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

He is called Euromaxx for a reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)