[Serie A] Lecce 0-1 JUVENTUS (8-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm confident that we'll put on a much nicer show against Cagliari next week. Should be a lot more fit and ready to go compared to this game, where we only had a 2 day rest from the gruelling camp in Dubai.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The thing I dont like about Matri is when he has the opportunity to run one and one. In this game he had just that and I expected him to hit the ball as little harder and higher yet he hit it completely off target. Personally im not convinced with him. His great only when our midfiel is rocking but in my opinion a striker sometimes needs to make his own luck and take what he gets to help not only build his own confidence but those around him. Vucinic was effectively brilliant, but please tell him not to take corners, whenever he does get a rare chance to do so and they are way too predictable. As for Pirlo, this man needs to be on the bench for a good couple of games. Its not about the tiredness he needs to understand that no person should be guaranteed a spot. Also Conte shouldnt lag like my veetle streams when it comes to subtitution. These are some of the things if addressed by conte will help us win games in a more convincing manner and make the difference between 1 point and 3 points in the future

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I'm confident that we'll put on a much nicer show against Cagliari next week. Should be a lot more fit and ready to go compared to this game, where we only had a 2 day rest from the gruelling camp in Dubai.
I don't understand why we played a match in Dubai just 2 days before this game. Doesn't make any sense. The players did not look as sharp or fit as usual. Perhaps that was the reason. If it is, it was a stupid reason. No reason to have friendlies so close to the next game after a relatively short break.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can we talk about the short corners and how annoying they are?

Do we not have decent & tall headers on the ball like Chiellini, Bonucci, and/or Matri? Why can't we put a damn ball into the box?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Goals will come from Matri (well, a goal did come today actually). You could immediately see how he gets into tons of chances with Mirko on the pitch. That first half pass by Mirko to Matri was class, but unfortunately Matri missed the 1 on 1 from the left side.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The thing I dont like about Matri is when he has the opportunity to run one and one. In this game he had just that and I expected him to hit the ball as little harder and higher yet he hit it completely off target. Personally im not convinced with him. His great only when our midfiel is rocking but in my opinion a striker sometimes needs to make his own luck and take what he gets to help not only build his own confidence but those around him. Vucinic was effectively brilliant, but please tell him not to take corners, whenever he does get a rare chance to do so and they are way too predictable. As for Pirlo, this man needs to be on the bench for a good couple of games. Its not about the tiredness he needs to understand that no person should be guaranteed a spot. Also Conte shouldnt lag like my veetle streams when it comes to subtitution. These are some of the things if addressed by conte will help us win games in a more convincing manner and make the difference between 1 point and 3 points in the future
THIS^^^^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)