SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (51 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I don't see the logic in benching DP. If you are not going to give your franchise player a chance to shine then WHO deserves your support and respect? I don't see the rationale behind benching him..will his stretching on the bench get him much more prepared and in shape than playing 90 minutes?! Odd way of thinking if you ask me.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
training is for improving your performance. if you dont play well enough, you need to practice more. those who are better at the time should play.

simple. learn to crawl

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
You really love that line eh. I should start charging you for everytime you use it.

Training will only improve your fitness level. Performance is all about playing time. If that were the case then Redendo and Rivaldo would be the most improved player performance wise.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
You really love that line eh. I should start charging you for everytime you use it.
sure, insert a paypal link into your signature.

Training will only improve your fitness level. Performance is all about playing time. If that were the case then Redendo and Rivaldo would be the most improved player performance wise.

i disagree with this completely so no arguments needed.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Besides the performance issue. I just think that all the negative talk will drive him into a deeper hole. I doubt Moggi would let him go but its very possible. Juve has not kept a franchise player for a very long time. The last REAL franchise players to see their careers end at Juve were from the 82 National Team or maybe Platini but he came later. I know Juve does not strive as much as others to keep players even as a sub role. At least they have more loyalty than Inter. But at the same time because of the often rotating management Moggi, Bettega, Giraurdo, etc. each has their favorites, their enemies or wants to make their own name and as a result: in with the new..out with the old.

"Learn to crawl before you walk" Copyright 2003 by IncuboRossonero, SpA. www.becreativeandoriginal.com Special thanks to [LAC] for his time to go over my posts and offer suggestions and point out typo's.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't see this particular line of conversation going anywhere useful, so Incubo and whoever else is arguing with him...let's give it a rest, it's very tiring to go to thread after thread and see petty arguments all over the place

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
This is tiring.

Juve had a full strength team, Lazio didn't have a full strength team.

Lazio won, Lazio dominated.... There's nothing else to talk about.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
This is tiring.

Juve had a full strength team, Lazio didn't have a full strength team.

Lazio won, Lazio dominated.... There's nothing else to talk about.
Lazio Dominated..? dominated what..? the ball didn't pass their side of the feild in the 2nd half.. they won, ok.. but not becoz they were great.. but becoz we played bad..

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
:confused: Your comment is not very "constructive" either. Us "zebras" (?) at least feel for each other. Besides, I have not seen many unrealistic ppl here: we know the defense is leaking and poor Gigi hasn't much of a chance alone, trying to keep up with Corradi and others. Capisce?

BTW, I saw Juve-Inter in Turin two weeks ago - LIVE - and our guys sucked there, too. It was sad... It looked like there was no enthusiasm left; unlike last spring, it was a real joy watching them play! :) I hope they'll get their fighting spirit back ASAP!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
Just a bunch of zebras licking their wounds ...
:sigh: why is it that you both think that the word zebra is so offensive? We really couldn't care less if you call us zebras or magpies or chocolate sundaes, because it's just an allusion to the colour of our jersey...wow, we're so offended :lazy:

Besides, what else is there left to do but 'lick our wounds' after those poor performances?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Noone has mentioned this so I would, why do we have to put on pink?

I mean Lazio were playing in bright yellow and here we were like dandies wearing pink , to make it even worse Buffon was in black and white

There is nothing worse than seeing a team getting stuffed who are in pink like some very bad bubble gum

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Lazio got handled by Sparta yesterday, couldnt even score a goal....

How bad ARE we ??????????

btw Gandalf, the reason we dominated the second half against Lazio is because they had a 2-0 lead, and sat back !!!!! They could afford to have 9 guys on their side of the field to stop our attacks... AND IT WORKED !!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)