SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (80 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

there is an interesting rivalry between Juve & Milan going on at the moment on the football pitch and i think that it gives a lot of things to disuss. But as the players have to respect eachother on the field, fans should do also. So play fair, if you want to be treated fairly.
I think you can agree that taking shots at one's team at in return someone making a personal shot is NIGHT AND DAY. Your talking about respecting a team and I'm talking about respecting a person. I think you have to learn to WALK before CRAWL. Wouldn't you agree?

i.e. Comment: Juve needs a lesson and Inter gave it to them. The refs were not kind.
reply: Shut up C*cksucker you s*ck Horse...blah blah blah.

See a problem?? Anyways,.......

a thought: Wasn't WALU_X banned for making sexist or racist comments? Doesn't the type of comments we have seen today lie somewhere dangerously close? Of course not!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
As I said, I'm calling your bluff on the stupid act. I don't believe you are as retarded as you make yourself out to be. I'm sure you know it already but you won't get anywhere with me with that front.
I know I won't .... And I know why you won't take action regardless of what you are tyring to convince me of.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

No, I'm tired of spending time on dealing with you when it's obvious that you're no idiot and that you're quite capable of conducting yourself in the manner that's expected from you. I'm also dumbfounded by your persistence to be a jackass to your fellow members, I don't know what you gain from it. Anything you have to say can just as well be said in a respectful and tactful manner.

Double-You, Oh, Are, Dee- WORD

I honestly believe Inbunco is an intelligent man. He's not one of those brainless people who mindlessly stir up annoyance by unintelligible and ridiculously crude, false statements. And thats what makes his behaviour even more profound.

Incubo as much as being called a faggot isnt a pleasurable experience by any stretch of imagination and in any context, I believe that being provoked to do so isnt either.

I mean if you find some rambling anti-milan idiot roaming around a milan-dominated forum picking fights with people, repeatedly, im sure you'd be tempted to call him a faggot too wouldnt you?

OK fine maybe not a faggot- maybe something more sophisticated, like "knave", or "tool", or "dastardly villain", or you may choose to show your incredible versatility in the linguistic department by saying something like "Jebem ti prvi red na sahrani"(Goat you know what I mean I hope), or simply call him a Sacco di merda,

wouldnt you?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I wouldn't appreciate being called a "faggot". That type of stuff is found on american boards, where they resort to name calling, whether they are unprovoked or not. Please, I come here to get away from that.

Glenn, you're my pal, but that's not cool bud.

You're MUCH better than that.

Incubo, no matter how right you may think (or actually) you are, as you know I've agreed with you on quite a few topics, you're not going to get a lot of people to agree with you here, no matter what.

Arguing and debating the finer points of football is one thing, but trying to get people to convert or to see the "error of our ways", so to speak, is a battle that , I'm afraid, you're never going to win.

Let it go, man.

We need more articulate people on this board, and I'm pretty sure you have a fairly thick skin (You ARE from NY, remember??)

Your team is in a much better position than ours, so sit back and enjoy that.

Until Juve overtakes Milan, that is.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Incubo, no matter how right you may think (or actually) you are, as you know I've agreed with you on quite a few topics, you're not going to get a lot of people to agree with you here, no matter what.
AHHHHH Someone has the BALLS to admit it!! Thats all I wanted!! DONE! Others take note from Sergio...the class act of Juventuz.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Let me get this straight.

That's ALL you took from my post?;)

Of course, Incubo, Just because I agree with you doesn't meant that you are always right, it might just mean that people think I'm stupid.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Oh really...who admitted that Zizou was WRONG besides Sergio? You certainly didn't Fliakis. Though you have a cool avatar and it goes with the eastern bohemian thing of yours.

USA: YEAH BRO!

about the:
"Arguing and debating the finer points of football is one thing, but trying to get people to convert or to see the "error of our ways", so to speak, is a battle that , I'm afraid, you're never going to win."

Thats very cool too because some of you have interesting things to say and good points I never thought of. But when your defeated just don't answer rather than going the cheap way of a personal insult. If I attack Juve I expect an attack of Milan. Not a personal attack unless your 9 years old!

USA: Personally you guys are panicking...two loses...you needed to slow down and at least the controversy thing dies down in your favor. Just make sure your players are in a STATE MIND for LA NAZIONALE. It would also be a shame if Alex doesn't find his groove with the Euro coming up. I feel for the kid.

Sep 28, 2002
well you quoted this part:

"Incubo, no matter how right you may think (or actually) you are, as you know I've agreed with you on quite a few topics, you're not going to get a lot of people to agree with you here, no matter what."

which was said before a million times instead of this one:

"I wouldn't appreciate being called a "faggot". That type of stuff is found on american boards, where they resort to name calling, whether they are unprovoked or not. Please, I come here to get away from that.
Glenn, you're my pal, but that's not cool bud."

yes, what zizou said was not very nice. but it happens, i do that mysef sometimes.

and whats with that eastern bohemian thing?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Its as if Inter showed up at the Olimpico in Lazio blue jerseys to play Juve. Nothing changed from the week before.......

Where do I start ????

Our defense SUCKS !!!!! It has more holes than swiss cheese

MONTERO- he hasnt lost a step, he's lost THREE !!! If he cant keep up with the attacker, he resorts to fouling. He could not keep Fiore in check either

LEGRO- was easily handled by an out of form Corradi. This guy will NEVER be a regular for the Azzurri IMO

ZAMBY was the only one on the starting defense who played worth anything. Thuram and Ferrara arent getting any younger

Our midfield is WEAK AND CANT WIN 50/50 BALLS

APPIAH- are you kidding me ??? Cant pass, cant shoot, cant keep the ball inbounds..... Lippi , you complete ASSHOLE, PUT DAVIDS IN !!!!!!!!!!

TACCHI- please !!! He sucked too....

CAMO- once again, the wrong personality showed up, the one whos not a soccer player

NEDVED- the only starter worth the money he's being paid

Our offense has crumbled !!!!

DP- useless, completely USELESS!!!!! Lippi should try to build his confidence by starting him in a few Coppa Italia games !!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING !!! He is in bad form right now....

TREZ- I dont know what to say. He could always hustle more...

DI VAIO- well, I guess the streak is over..........

And our coach....

LIPPI- It wasnt ba decisive game, right ?????? He showed that by changing 3 at halftime, a total high school coaching move. Whats worse is that he left DP and Appiah on, when neither could do ANYTHING right.

This Lazio team isnt that good, and their defense is worse than ours. If anyone has watched any of Lazio's games lately, there going NOWHERE !!!!Our impotent offense and midfield made them look like CHAMPIONS!!!
Our defense was even worse !!!!

Again, we play a team missing their best player- Dejan S. and we STILL take a beating !!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MY ASS !!!!!!! We have NO chance with this squad ....

I'll give my prediction now:

JUVE 0 PARMA 2

Now THATS decisive !!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

why are you always picking up on hydde's drinking problems? .
heeeeeeeeeeey heeeey!!!!! wow wow here!!

First of all!!.. I HAVE NOT DRINKING PROBLEMS. One day i came fro a party and i found for first time this inCuvo guy online.. and i made some crazy posts. i have to admit it.

But that doesnt mean that im an alcoholic, like this guy is saying........
A lot of people have posted in this forum after a wild night out.... but this guy tend to OVERREACT and act as a victim..

so ..... DONT GET CONFUSED.

Talking about it... i have more or less 2 weeks and a half without partying...

Aug 1, 2003
I skipped from watching the replay :D couldn't bear it. I'll just say this though- last season during the same time, we were 6 points behind Milan and nobody really thought of us. But we went on to win the Scudetto and be in the finals of CL.

See? Things aren't so bad! ;)

oh btw, Lippi blames himself for this defeat (www.juventus.com) there's an article bout it there.

EDITed: made a mistake bout incubo :dazed:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

Incubo, you being a Milanista aside, I sincerely hope you could do some respect here. If you want to talk bout how unfair Juve is or blah blah blah I do not mind, but to provide insults individually (ehem, Hydde and his drinking? where did you get THAT?) thats just too far man.
That was a joke and Hydde knows that. Also I don't think you read through the posts...otherwise you wouldn't be accusing IO of insults...look back to Zizou's comments.

By the way Vinman. I think Juve is starting to feel like INTER after the Arsenal match...next week is a freight train....Parma is getting hit..HARD! Bet the house on the Zebras! They have something to prove next week. And doing against one of the major teams is much more motivation.

Aug 1, 2003
:LOL: i guess i put that wrongly. sorry incubo! nyway my whole point was, whatever arguments you have bout yourself or Juve paying the ref or how mistreated you are at juventuz.com, this is a Lazio-Juve forum so could we please stick to the topic?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
:Alex is getting ready to use those guns, the deadly XGTR 3490 L suplied by Majed:

Incubo, check your post history. Ask yourself for how long would Debs or Kris from milanmania put up with a Juventino (or any other) there having your kind of attitude and talking about Milan and Milanisti the way you talk about Juve and Juventus fans...
:LOL:
We'd better clear the area then!!! :D

dreamer

Aug 7, 2003
appiah is playing quite well up front but he need to move back more to cover the defence. i keep seeing him getting the ball in midfield when juve attack but when lazio counter he is not around to win back the ball.

i also notice that most of juve play are from the flanks seldom do they make use of the centre, lippi need to improve on this area.

camo is a player i don't like. he is very inconsisent and he doesn't play well in europeans matches( i notice this last season). he seem to have lose it in the italian matches as well, he keep pumping balls up but all never reach any target.

i feel that its lippi who is complacent after winning so many games. he have not bothered to repair the weak defence and some aspect of their play. i hope juve pick themselves up and make it a three horses race not a two horses one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)