SERIE A: Lazio - Juventus (15 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

If that handsball had happened in Juve's area and the ref had not given the penalty, you would be here moaning about it :rolleyes: What about Empoli's disallowed goal? Last season against Como, Juventus had a similar goal against them allowed.

You're so unbalanced, only see what Juve get and what Milan don't get. Get some sense.
Do I have to explain to you what blatant calls mean again? Scandals, Controversy when it was impossible NOT to see it. Those are blatant calls. Here's a hint: When the other team does not dispute a call (its pretty much non-CONTROVERSIAL). As occured in Empoli. Your handball....are you serious? Would that change the outcome? Your team couldn't buy a goal.
The fact that I have to repeat to you the simple terms and meanings of words makes me wonder what you mean when you say "You're so unbalanced". Judging from your arguements I suspect you haven't the slighest what the word means. Never mind sense. Go get original and while your at get a dictionary.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
What’s happening in juve’s environment … juve lost 3 matches during 10 days even if Galatasaray’s match wasn’t that important but still it’s called a (loss) …. Anyways, as I think there’s a problem in the (defense line) so Mr. Lippi must fix it before time run out.

PS: Keep in mind that juve last season also lost 2 matches from (Lazio+ Brisica<< spelling) but they won the scudetto!!
yeah i know and it was in the same time aswell well abit later though but i hope juventus come back with all theyve got in their next two matches forza juve!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Heart break :broken: :broken:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lippi Blasts 'Awful' Juve Display

12/06/2003. Juventus coach Marcello Lippi was highly critical of his side after the 2-0 defeat to Lazio.

"I can say in all honesty that if I had the opportunity I would have changed seven or eight players at half-time," he said.

"Those substituted should not feel they are at fault (three went off at the break), because the worst culprits are the Coach and training staff. It isn't possible that this squad presents itself in this manner.

"The team was absolutely not prepared for this game and not up to the challenge. I refused to speak of a crisis at the club as I maintain it an exaggerated term after going unbeaten for the whole campaign.

"However, the last two or three weeks have been disappointing and we are effectively below par right now.

"Everybody is struggling at the moment and we should not single individuals or areas of the side out for particular criticism. We were awful all over the park."
SA Italy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Do I have to explain to you what blatant calls mean again? Scandals, Controversy when it was impossible NOT to see it. Those are blatant calls. Here's a hint: When the other team does not dispute a call (its pretty much non-CONTROVERSIAL). As occured in Empoli. Your handball....are you serious? Would that change the outcome? Your team couldn't buy a goal.
The fact that I have to repeat to you the simple terms and meanings of words makes me wonder what you mean when you say "You're so unbalanced". Judging from your arguements I suspect you haven't the slighest what the word means. Never mind sense. Go get original and while your at get a dictionary.
You just want to win every argument even if you're on the losing side eh? Just cos the Juve players don't go protesting with the ref for every decision doesn't make the call not a blatant one. What kind of argument is that? FFS everyone is able to dispute every call no matter what the call was.

Our handsball might and might not have changed the outcome. If your football knowledge is so good like you want us to beleive than you would know that a penalty with 20 mins to go would have given the juve players extra motivation and spirit.

All you seem to be doing is attacking Juve when something oges in their favour and defend the refs or whoever when something goes against Juve.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I don't even know what your trying to say.....HOW can I possibly respond?
Whatever buddy.

Just try and avoid people who know what they are talking about (borrowed from my brother-in-arms "ancelotti")

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Ok us Juventini bow in front of Milan, cos Milan can do no wrong and whatever Juve does is wrong or is obtained through cheating :rolleyes:

Sei propio un frocio.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Sei propio un frocio.
You said it all with that insult. Your childish, immature and lack of positive arguement came to light when you choose to attack on an insulting level. Your true colors have come out and I must say I am not surprised.

Classe non ha limite.

For all the non-Italians the line is: YOUR REALLY A FAGGOT. That was Zizou's reponse. :redface:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You said it all with that insult. Your childish, immature and lack of positive arguement came to light when you choose to attack on an insulting level. Your true colors have come out and I must say I am not surprised.

Classe non ha limite.

For all the non-Italians the line is: YOUR REALLY A FAGGOT. That was Zizou's reponse. :redface:
You're not Your.

So you can insult others, but others cannot? You're just made up of double standards.:groan:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
"Those substituted should not feel they are at fault (three went off at the break), because the worst culprits are the Coach and training staff. It isn't possible that this squad presents itself in this manner.

<snip>

"Everybody is struggling at the moment and we should not single individuals or areas of the side out for particular criticism. We were awful all over the park."
Thanks melayyan and Fantasista! :D

I think Lippi agrees with me (and us) for the most part ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

You're not Your.

So you can insult others, but others cannot? You're just made up of double standards.:groan:
Show me one: Where I lowered myself to personal attacks. Secondly, you want to start correcting spelling? When I first came here and did that I was given the third degree on NOT doing that. I respected the moderators rules and acted accordingly. So what are you trying to prove? That this is the only alternative for you says a lot about your so-called "great debate skills".

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
How can you talk about debate skills when all you say is not meant to be discussed but on the contrary you state it as if it was a God written law.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

All you seem to be doing is attacking Juve when something oges in their favour and defend the refs or whoever when something goes against Juve.
He do this sonce the first day he joined...and then using some make-up to hide his schemes.

Nothing new for me.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

He do this sonce the first day he joined...and then using some make-up to hide his schemes.

Nothing new for me.
Hydde-y..come on now..my drinking friend ;) Have a brewski and chill ;)

Zizou...are you trying to dance around the fact that your lowering yourself to personal insults? Care to explain the reason behind the "your such a faggot" comment you made earlier?? Or maybe in your great "holier than thou" writtings you can tell us serfs/simpletons what you really meant by that comment and how in the end even though in reality you had nothing better to come back with I'm still the one who is wrong. i have to admit your strategy of pulling away from your cheap comments and moving towards me being a Milanista seems to work because your focus on my anti-Juve comments are turning the tide away from your basic lack of manners towards other posters.

Since you insist on spelling : Its PROPRIO not PROPIO...but I didn't mention it the first time because people took offense to it once so I stopped.

ROSELLA

Nov 19, 2003
oh ya lazio was great even when our three main players were injured!!!!!!!!!!!
i realy don't know what went wrong with juve is it their deffense or mid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)