[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Apr 26, 2004
Clubs Doc at the Delle Alpi

Sunday December 11th, at the Delle Alpi stadium, during the Juventus-Cagliari pre-match, the Club Coordination Center met the Juventus Clubs Doc. Around 300 guests representing the 146 Clubs received the certification as Juventus Club Doc together with the Welcome Kit: autographed soccer balls, flags and many other gadgets. The guests coming from all over Europe, from Germany, Malta, Poland, Sweden, were welcomed by Juventus Vice-president Roberto Bettega, who also received the Juventus Club Doc honorary membership and by Michelangelo Rampulla, manager of the Club Coordination Center.

The ceremony finished in the best possible way: aperitif in the Club 100, before the goal binge against Cagliari!

Apr 26, 2004
Super Abbiati

When he arrived at Juventus he said he would have grown match after match. And so it was. Now the performances of Abbiati are always more positive and decisive, as he had only 5 goals scored against in 13 Serie A games. He came on a loan from Milan after the injury that made Gigi Buffon quit for a while.

Abbiati, goalkeeper from Abbiategrasso (Milan), after having spent the past couple of years on the bench, had the honour and the burden of becoming part of Juventus, team busy from the very beginning with the most important soccer happenings in Europe. And his performances, with the passing of the time, grew in quality and effectively-wise. Some great saves against Bayern, other miracles against Udinese and Fiorentina… So, if the team is going so well, if Juventus was able to win 14 of the initial 15 championship games, if the team also ended up first in its Champions League group, Abbiati surely deserves it as well. Thus, congratulations Christian!

Apr 26, 2004
Discharged!

Juventus Chief Executive Officer Antonio Giraudo and the Club Doctor Riccardo Agricola were acquitted from the charge of sport fraud in the appeal trial because this fact is not provided for by the law as a crime. Absolution also from the use of Epo because the fact does not subsist and for the dangerous administration of medicines as the fact does not constitute a crime.

Apr 26, 2004
The comments on the absolution sentence

Juventus chief executive officer Antonio Giraudo and the club doctor Riccardo Agricola, held today a press conference to commentate the absolution sentence. These are their statements

Dr. Antonio Giraudo

"Today is was a very important day in the history of this society and I would have wanted Advocate Agnelli, Doctor Agnelli and Advocate Chiusano to be here with us as well, since they saw the beginning of this bad adventure and couldn't see the
triumph of justice".

"I would like to thank the lawyers that followed us in these latest years, during which we have been offended and mudded for a legal theorem that the judges have destroyed as far as merit and right are concerned. The mud that was thrown at us is the worst thing that could be done to whoever does our job. We had severe damages to our image and I am thinking about who will pay them back to us. We will leave no stone unturned with who has behaved unfairly towards Juventus".

"Today there was the victory of Juventus, of two persons, as well as of the whole Italian sport, of which our club is top representative. Now we would like other aspects of our world to be more delved into, as the court of Turin did to us . I hope so because I am in love with our sport and I would like maximum transparency".

Dr. Riccardo Agricola

"It has been thirteen months since the first sentence and back then I said that I would have liked to verify if the legal experiment carried on at my back would have kept the same strength in the various judicial degrees. Today I can say it is over,
with the collapse of the prosecuting castle".

"This sentence comforts me but it does not pay back of the seven years and two months that have destroyed me, physically and morally. I will get better, but wha happened proves that before acting in a certain way, some people should think about it not once, but a thousand times".

Marginally the press conference also vice-president Roberto Bettega and general manager Luciano Moggi expressed their satisfaction.

Roberto Bettega

"It is a very important moment for Juventus. I am very happy for our players and our supporters, who have lived what we have been through in these latest couple of years, but haven't always believed in us. This victory is also for them".

Luciano Moggi

"The attempt of breaking our victories has failed and the championships and cups won on the pitch are there to prove it".

Apr 26, 2004
Giraudo's statements

(ANSA) - Turin, December 15th – “In the future we will be very rough”, especially towards the “so-called scientists” that are called during the trials. Juventus chief executive officer, Antonio Giraudo, spoke again about the absolution of yesterday’s appeal in the trial that saw him accused of doping together with the club doctor, Riccardo Agricola. He did it during an interview for “Radio Republica”. Giraudo got upset with “some disqualifying and factious characters. We will be very tough, especially with those individuals and we will try to protect ourselves”. “We consider the case closed – Giraudo added – the sentence purview is exceptional and it definitely clears what was a theorem made up by Guariniello, together with some so-called scientists that should rather be silent. However today, doctor D’Onofrio, surveyor of the judge, showed with statements on the newspapers, with his interventions, a faction he should be ashamed of. According to Giraudo, the one of the Prosecution was “a theorem with no basis, as shown by the sentence. Because the sentences have to be respected, everyone should respect them. Even those people that are called scientists during the trials keep completely different positions, opposite one to the other”. (ANSA)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #190
    Akerman said:
    She's scary alright.
    I never know that Rainforest Liu is a she, I always thought that Rainforest Liu is an "it".

Anyway he/she/it surely managed to get out of the rainforest to post news for us, man life in the rainforest surely deranges ppl

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    sallyinzaghi said:
    Can be :D

Its not nice but Im sort of glad Cesar wont be playing against us. Hes quite good
    Cesar will be missed by the Laziali.

The way Lazio play will suit Juventus tomorrow night.

A full strength Juventus lineup should now be good enough to create too many chances for their defence to cope with. The matches at the Olimpico are always testing. This though is one test I'm sure will be passed with flying colours.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ZhiXin said:
    I never know that Rainforest Liu is a she, I always thought that Rainforest Liu is an "it".

Anyway he/she/it surely managed to get out of the rainforest to post news for us, man life in the rainforest surely deranges ppl
    Rainforest Liu is a grad student's bot, I'm telling you... you'll see.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    And wtf is this. We were worried when we faced Roma away. We were even more worried when we faced Fiorentina away. We smashed Roma comfortably and grabbed a victory even at the Violas homeside, which in my opinion was deserved.
    We are the best team in Europe. We will beat Lazio and Trezeguet will score.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    I wrote this in another thread:

Rainforest is just the coolest guy/girl ever! :D
    You do not have a clue if either:
    a) there is something major wrong with that human.
    b) He/she is living in a forgotten world or dimension.
    c) He/she is laughing his ass of fooling all us other fools in beeing retarded.
    you said it!

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    players for lazio games - no emo or gianni so maybe we could see olivera

3 Chiellini
    4 Vieira
    6 Kovac
    7 Pessotto
    9 Ibrahimovic
    10 Del Piero
    11 Nedved
    12 Chimenti
    14 Balzaretti
    15 Criscito hope him and gladstone could get some playing time before the end of season.
    16 Camoranesi
    17 Trezeguet
    19 Zambrotta
    20 Blasi
    21 Thuram
    22 Bonnefoi
    24 Olivera
    25 Zalayeta
    28 Cannavaro
    32 Abbiati

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I dont know if this has been answer here, and Im sorry if it does but does nybody knows why gazzetta.it is reporting that Mutu is injured and its going to be out for 1 month???? what happend???

Indisponibili
    Birindelli (fino a inizio 2006), Zebina (1 settimana), Buffon (20 giorni), Giannichedda (1 mese), Mutu (1 mese), Emerson (2 settimane)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)