[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
3:30am pacific time start here, so definitely wont catch it live.

The olimpicio will look a lot less intimidating without supporters.

2-0 win please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's pretty meh even you're there at he stands. But still OK.

matt619

Oct 6, 2020
Now Immobile confirmed positive Just watch Lotito will pull DeLaurentiis and ask the match to be postponed

also can all teams joined to ban international break? it'll do nothing good except become covid fest

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Diego was a fine player. Just wrong time for him.
He was coached by morons [Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri]. No offense to Ferrara though. His goalscoring record in UEFA Cup was pretty good. For Werder, I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Goalie
Cuadrado Bonucci Chiellini Danilo
Khedira Bentancur Rabiot
Kulusevsi
Morata Ronaldo
Whoa there, Dom. You actually count on Khedira? Surprising.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what happens if suddenly there is a spike in rona cases at Juventus after we face his infected team at the weekend? The Lega need to make the rules clear and decisive, that if there is any doubt on testing and reporting the players in question have to sit out games until the results are conclusive. We did this with Ronaldo and probably lost points because of it, but it was the right thing to do for ourselves and the opposition, the staff and their families. It's not about three fucking points. Cock.

This is so typical of Lotito, to rampage through with blinkers on as if the league centres around Lazio and they deserve differential treatment. I'll be glad when this mafioso is out of calcio.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So what happens if suddenly there is a spike in rona cases at Juventus after we face his infected team at the weekend? The Lega need to make the rules clear and decisive, that if there is any doubt on testing and reporting the players in question have to sit out games until the results are conclusive. We did this with Ronaldo and probably lost points because of it, but it was the right thing to do for ourselves and the opposition, the staff and their families. It's not about three fucking points. Cock.

This is so typical of Lotito, to rampage through with blinkers on as if the league centres around Lazio and they deserve differential treatment. I'll be glad when this mafioso is out of calcio.
Such a cluster fuck

Where is Spadafora this time? Fuckers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)