[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (97 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
According Gazzetta Zarate will miss the match!
What matters are those called up: Bizzarri, Muslera - Faraoni, Siviglia, Kolarov, Diakité, Radu, Lichtsteiner - Dabo, Baronio, Meghni, Matuzalem, Del Nero, Mauri, Perpetuini, Eliseu, Foggia - Zarate, Inzaghi, Rocchi, Cruz.

Rocchi I think is only one who will prolly miss it, even if called up, not ready it seems, while Zarate may not be 100% fit, will defenitely play. Pretty sure this will be their lineup:

Muslera

Lichtsteiner - Siviglia - Diakité - Kolarov

Dabo - Baronio - Mauri

Matuzalem

Zàrate - Cruz​

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Trezeguet has been so off lately, he doesn't do anything on the field. The difference between Giovinco and Trezeguet is huge.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
It would be cruel if Ferrara didn't start him. This should be his last chance, though.

If he's lethargic again, then Giovinco deserves to be the fourth choice beside Diego under a striker (also, Diego's sub).

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Trezeguet has been so off lately, he doesn't do anything on the field. The difference between Giovinco and Trezeguet is huge.
So off lately? We played 2 Seria A games and bunch of friendlies, gimme a break!

He'll prove you wrong, you can count on it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, apparently being rested.

And wont dismiss Trez like some, but defenitely his last apperances of being really off are quite the factors, and I see Del Piero and Yaki not playing as a ample opportunity for Gio, and I would prefer if he starts over Le Roi (is Gio even fit enough?). Though Trez should get and time now and then to get his mojo back.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So off lately? We played 2 Seria A games and bunch of friendlies, gimme a break!

He'll prove you wrong, you can count on it.
Stop lying to yourself, its not good. Trezeguet has been extremely off during the summer, not even Trezeguet's biggest fans can deny that. Look, we all now that if Treza doesn't score he is even more useless then a division 5 player.

No, apparently being rested.

And wont dismiss Trez like some, but defenitely his last apperances of being really off are quite the factors, and I see Del Piero and Yaki not playing as a ample opportunity for Gio, and I would prefer if he starts over Le Roi (is Gio even fit enough?). Though Trez should get and time now and then to get his mojo back.
Tack.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Stop lying to yourself, its not good. Trezeguet has been extremely off during the summer, not even Trezeguet's biggest fans can deny that. Look, we all now that if Treza doesn't score he is even more useless then a division 5 player.

Tack.
You write him off so easily given the fact that he wasn't in the game for so long, injuries, operation, rift with the coach and so on..

He's not finished , far from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)