[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (89 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
1“Winning the Scudetto only does damage. Lazio prefer other competitions. We targeted the Coppa Italia last season and won it.

“We will get to the level of challenging for the title, but in the meantime 2 I have won the ‘Financial Scudetto’ by balancing the books. When we have our own stadium, the income will increase even more.

“3 I am setting an example for Italian football. I will never leave Lazio and the more the fans protest, the more I will push forward.”

Lotito siad this, source footballitalia.net

1.You're too shit to win it you pissant and your name will never be spoken of in the smae breath as Juve.

2.Really?? You balanced the books??? we made a profit you douchebag.

3.You got that right you big gimp.

We must destroy Lazio, this guy is getting on my nerves :andy2:

Fabregas23

Mar 19, 2006
Have Melo and Diego improved the passing and movement of Juve this season?

On paper it seems you've got the best midfield in Italy, at least down the spine, did you dominate that area against Roma?

I'm thinking of including Juve in my accumulator but I just need to know whether they're playing in reality like I think they should. Didn't see the Roma game I'm afraid.

Cheers.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
anyone concerned about the squads conditioning for this match? a good number of these guys have just comeback from international duty with a few days rest interspersed with training. i think melo will be catching up with the rest of the squad in rome straight from brazil, he could be affected by jetlag.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zarate is predicted to be back for this game. The guy who is the main difference of average to very good on his best days, quite vital, especially with No Pandev, Rocchi and Foggia benched too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For fuck sake...

Juve lose Del Piero again
Friday 11 September, 2009
Alessandro Del Piero will not even make the trip down to Rome for Saturday’s showdown with Lazio.

The Juventus captain is yet to make an appearance this season and was expected to make his comeback at the Stadio Olimpico tomorrow evening.

Coach Ciro Ferrara seemed optimistic on his recovery during this afternoon’s Press conference, but shortly afterwards the verdict came through from the medical staff.

Del Piero is not in the squad for this game because of a left thigh problem that has been causing him pain for some time.

With Vincenzo Iaquinta also likely to be rested after double international duty against Georgia and Bulgaria, this suggests David Trezeguet will partner Amauri upfront.

The Bianconeri hope that by remaining behind and focusing on physiotherapy, Del Piero can be in good shape for Tuesday’s Champions League opener with Bordeaux.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)