[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (25 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Im expecting this team versus Lazzio...

---------Bufffon--------
Zebina, Legro, Chiellini, Grosso,
Camoranezi, Melo, Tiago,
--------Diego----------
Amauri-Delpiero

Cannavaro will be rested for champions League game, I also expect Ciro to rest marchisio as well, Diego is 100% fit, same as Amauri. While as I read from Juventus.com Delpiero is fit too. So Ciro can have his full squad (excluding Sissoko) :D Gio will replace Diego in second half :D

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I thought DP was definately out of this one

As much as I hate saying it, I really hope its not Amauri-Trez upfront coz I just dont trust Trez anymore but that seems like the likely scenario

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
If Del Piero is fit, I think we should go for a Del Piero - Amauri partnership, and then probably sub Del Piero out because I'd let him start against Bordeaux on tuesday. Give Trez half an hour maybe. After being out for a couple of weeks we shouldn't just play DP against Bordeaux without him having played a while.

It will all depend on who Ferrara got in mind for the CL game.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
does a CB really should be rested? it's not like they run 11 kilometers in a game. and also i'm not so sure if Chiellini can play 4 games in two weeks if Cannavaro can't, as the last one seems much better physically this year. but if it's a choice between Canna-Legro and Chiellini-Legro i'd definetly choose the last one, while i'd feel way more secure with Chiello-Canna.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Did you see the word "good" in my question?

Zebina played 8 games last season and I believe none of them was good performance! At most it was just normal performance in last match of the season!

IMO, even Molinaro is a better player than him. Because you can be sure of his average performance for some time but as for Zebina it is like waiting for good performance and it never comes!

And one more thing: I read Zebina has scored 3 autogols in his ~11 years in Calcio. Now for him it is like: Goals 1-3 Autogoals and that only goal has scored against Juve! :sergio:

Oh God! I want to see him leaving Juve!
I see the same with u and tired see Zebina always injured. Also agree on Moli part, for now i would rather have Moli in my team than Zebina because what's the point for having the player but you can't play him. and for me Grygera is better than Zebina in terms of defending.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its all good im really happy to be getting to watch Juve on TV. Im moving to belfast for college this week so il have to get ESPN their too or find someone who has it and become their new best friend :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
safe as a house, don't worry
Let's hope so. I just can't help but worry when Legro is playing, he makes me nervous.

So what's up with Del Piero for the Lazio game? Some say he's fully fit, others say he's 'definitely out'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)